You are here:

Pay as you go products & services

Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest

Half price big value bundle

[ Edited ]

Received a text from vodafone offering a £10 value bundle at half the usual price. I topped up with £5 and sent HALFBVB to 49500, as per the opt-in instructions....got a reply saying i wasnt eligible for this offer....? 

Message 1 of 3 (1,592 Views)
Topics: 1

Re: Half price big value bundle

@rpascotthfc You can view the full terms and conditions here, including what you need to qualify for this offer. 

Message 2 of 3 (1,386 Views)
Rank 44: Oracle III

Re: Half price big value bundle

@rpascotthfc

Provided the offer text was sent to the same phone number that you replied from, and provided you had an adequate balance, I can see no reason why you shouldn't qualify for the offer.

Unfortunately I can't find any additional Ts&Cs for the offer, as it isn't covered by the general BVB terms, and I can't spot it amongst the consolidated Ts&Cs, although things can hide in very unexpected places. However, if they aren't made public, presumably there aren't any.

So I'd suggest that you seek help on this from Live Chat or CS - see the Contact Us page.

Message 3 of 3 (1,286 Views)
Got a question?

Get help and technical support on Vodafone's devices, products and services from our online community

If your question relates directly to your account or mobile number please contact our customer services team.

My Vodafone

Stay in control of your spending and manage your account online.

Register for My Vodafone

Top up