cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

How do you talk to a human being to sort out a problem? Support on website is GARBAGE

jlkalmar
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

How can I speak to a live human customer representative?

8 REPLIES 8

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi,

Welcome me to the eforum. 

You can speak on the telephone via ringing 191 from a Vodafone mobile. 

Contract Customers : Tel :03333040191
Payg Customers : Tel:03333048069

General enquiries: Monday to Sunday 8am – 9pm

Live Chat being the Online Chat Option. 

Enquiries that are not Account Specific can sometimes be resolved via the experience and knowledge of the members on this eForum. Give us a try if this is the case.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Called the help line!

Computerized voice response and select option with NO option to SPEAK with a customer rep!

BandOfBrothers

Hi,

191 opens at 8am. 

General enquiries: Monday to Sunday 8am – 9pm

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

dont get your hopes mate. i managed to talk to a few nice people who are genuine to help me.... but then they will pass on your query to another team and you will be on hold for ever. im currently trying to sort out my phone order which i ordered 3weeks ago. iv been thru to 3 departments, just off phone.1hr 15mins. got nowhere. a manager called mzi is meant o call me back tomorrow. iv been promised callbacks 4 times now and havent been called back- toby from online yesterday meant to call back, a girl from customer relations 2 days ago meant to call back, last week was told a supervisor would call me back next day. VODAFONE ARE USELESS BEYOND BELIEF. all i can say is avoid

Not much use if you haven't got a network connection in the first place!

vodafone are not much use for anything really. i eventually got my phone.nice phone shame about vodafone staff including customer relations.

customer relations(CR) advised me to call to my local branch and get the phone from there. sam advised just put the manager of store onto CR and they would sort out problem. so sat afternoon i called to local branch, called CR first to get them to speak to vodafone branch manager. ......CR paul -mmmm guy u spoke to yesterday isnt here. mmmm il go speak to someone and call you back straight away. i advised paul could he make it quick as i had just spent 40mins getting to store because of traffic. he said no probs il call you back within 10mins.GUESS WHAT.he never bothered calling me back. i sat for 45 mins in carpark outside branch trying to call paul back but no answer. spent another 40mins driving home without my phone which i purchased 3weeks before. i eventually got thru to CR that evening where i was told that if i call to store next day. i can get phone. guy said he would give me compensation for the 3weeks hassle and several visits to branch. so i called to store next day after wasting my saturday off work trying to sort this. CR relations advised me that i wouldnt be charged for the phone that it was free of charge. happy days at last  i thought. so i got the phone from local branch and CR were helpful in getting me the phone.........a few weeks later i noticed that i hadnt been refunded for first phone i ordered which was cancelled by mzi. so i called CR where i was told .oh sorry there was a fault with refund going thru and they took my acc details. then advised me that i would be refunded within 7days. 2weeks later i still hadnt been refunded so i called CR back. i spoke to an ignoramis called mark lawrie. after a few secs of checking my case he said' no your are not to be refunded  because you got your phone and i can offer you £20 compensation'  WHAT   i asked him to take a good look at my case as he is wrong in what he is saying. he refused to take a look at my case and refused to call me back.DISGRACEFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE  i advised mark that sam had already looked at my case and i was to be given phone free of charge. he said no this wasnt the case. i asked mark to listen into the call i had with sam. again he refused. i also asked him who cancelled my refund. didnt answer. mzi was meant to have cancelled order weeks ago and refund me.

so as you can see i am a little ##~## off. i dont even care about the refund, i care that no one should have to go thru 3weeks of phoning every day, 3 visits to branch ,being constantly put on hold , promised of call backs that never happened and most importantly and CR team who had no customer service skills.they can do whatever they want it seems without scrutiny....

i am putting my letter of complaint to head office today and i will be posting my experience with vodafone on several forums, in the hope that i save people from the terrible experience i had with vodafone. like i was warned before buying from vodafone by a friend.they cant be that bad i thought- AVOID VODAFONE AT ALL COSTS

You cannot ring 191 if you don't have credit. Vodafone took all my data. 16.7 GBs gone. All my credit is used up by Smart Extra. I have free minutes texts and data. So i dont need extra topup in my phone. You should be able to talk to a human by using 1747 but it is not possible. Also Live Chat is not working

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@EMKO - We can take a look into what’s happened to your data. Please send us your details by following the instructions in this private message.