Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

My vodafone app

gaz83
4: Newbie

hello having problems with the app it keeps saying check your data connection and i have mobile data on, i put a block on my internet on an old phone ages ago could this be the cause of it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @gaz83

I just replied to your other thread.  It would be nice to get something working for you.,

This will be most likely be related to your recent SIM swap.  Are you able to use the new SIM now and has the number moved across ?

You need to completely delete all traces of the application on your previous phone (if possible) and new phone. You then need to download a fresh copy of the application to new new phone.

It may be worth checking the APN settings on your phone, you need these set to prepaid (pp).

The first time you download the application, this needs to be done using the mobile internet.  You can use WiFi from thereon.

If you continue to have issues, please use live chat for account access.

View solution in original position

10 REPLIES 10

Will
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Passiflora

When you open the app please press on the three lines in the top right corner.

From there, please go to Settings and press Reset, you'll get a warning screen. Please press Reset and allow the app to continue.

Once this is done, please delete the app again from your phone. If you're on an iPhone, please also remove it from your iTunes account.