Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Order failed!

ResCok3
4: Newbie

Hi so basically after searching for days at various stores for SMART ULTRA 6 (grey), it finally came back in stock online.

I went ahead and placed the order, only to have it fail at the last point, after which it already had charged my card and made an account for me. (charge is pending as of this moment). 

I contacted customer support and talked to about 10 different guys before one apparently 'killed' my transaction and the other one deactivated it, then the other guy says they don't have power to deactivate....anyways, they said that if you did not get a web order number then it did not go through and you should get your money back... 

That's fine but I seen one guy have the exact same problem yet he got charged.

Please advise

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Annie_N
Community Champion (Retired)

Excellent news! Sometimes ring-fenced charges seem to sit there for longer than they should, which can be mighty unsettling, but my impression is that the longer they sit there without converting into actual charges, the greater the chance that they will eventually just go away.

View solution in original position

13 REPLIES 13

Hi @ResCok3

Do you have a reference number so I can check this for you?

Thanks,

Viki

Charge finally went away. No charge from vodafone if I'm not mistaken!

Annie_N

Excellent news! Sometimes ring-fenced charges seem to sit there for longer than they should, which can be mighty unsettling, but my impression is that the longer they sit there without converting into actual charges, the greater the chance that they will eventually just go away.

Ok went into store with CASH, not going to fall into same hole... didn't have the phone in stock... OK... (also told him about my experience, didn't even apologise), asked if I can order it in to the store and collect it (staff member at other vodafone store said we could) says it's not possible...

Head to other store, wait tens minutes before they attend to me (told about my experience to this guy as well, no apology either, just silence), ask if the phone is in stock, nope, ask if i can order it in this store says yes but will take 3-5 days or 1-2 if you call customer service, i say ok then he says no it's not for PAYG but for contracts and i can only order PAYG on the website (sorry not going to do that again) he tells me to go to carphone warehouse nearby as they sell it... i head out to the store and they don't have it either.

i'm done with this phone and especially your company's service. All I wanted was the bloody phone which according to your website is in stock and avaliable for order.

Thank you for all who commented to help

Regards,

ResCok3