You are here:

Pay as you go products & services

Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest

Overseas Con!

I was in Cyrpus for 14 days last october visiting family. I got a text of vodaphone EVERY DAY telling me to change to a £3 a day surplus so I could 'use my phone as per contract'.  I threw these texts into a black hole and carried on normally.

When I got home and got my first bill since then, I has overspent by a MASSIVE £2. And vodaphone tried to tell me to give them £48 for the privelege????? Swivel comes to mind, and I am leaving Voda when this contract expires. They have robbed my wife of £20 credit and there wont be any more thieving.

Message 1 of 3 (1,416 Views)

Re: Overseas Con!

Hi

Have you spoken to customer services about this and if so what have they advised?

image.jpeg

Message 2 of 3 (1,414 Views)
Rank 1: Guest

Re: Overseas Con!

What can they advise? no I didn't. To send me text every day whilst on holiday is bad enough, but I am leaving Voda by end summer, so not bothered now. When I go back to Cyprus in Nov, it will be with a new phone and new company.

Message 3 of 3 (1,402 Views)
Got a question?

Get help and technical support on Vodafone's devices, products and services from our online community

If your question relates directly to your account or mobile number please contact our customer services team.

My Vodafone

Stay in control of your spending and manage your account online.

Register for My Vodafone

Top up