Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Problem with rewards

Collinswood
2: Seeker

Has anyone else had problems receiving their reward code? I cashed in some points over 3 weeks ago for an Amazon voucher and have still not received the confirmation email with the relevant code. I have contacted Vodafone 5 times already (2 by phone and 3 online) and despite being assured my code would be with me within 48 hours I am still waiting. Getting very fed up now as wanted my voucher to do some Christmas shopping. any advice?

92 REPLIES 92

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Julie_Seal You will receive a private message shortly which includes details on how to get in touch. Please follow the instructions and a member of the team will be able to assist you further.

Jamiesquibb
1: Seeker
Hi, I have been having issues receiving vouchers since November. I have spoken to several agents and managers however have been blind transfered and then hung up on multiple times. Can you please arrange for a UK based manager to contact myself to resolve the matter. I have nothing against offshore call centres and have worked in India establishing a call centre however I am getting nowhere and require someone to take ownership of the matter and to register my complains

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Jamiesquibb - I’m sorry to hear this.

So we can look into this further, I’ve sent you a private message with instructions on how to get in touch.

Collinswood

Following my post about receiving my Amazon voucher, it is now March and I still haven't reeived the voucher that I cashed in back in November. Really appalled at the service. Have spoken to many agents who say it'll be resolved within 3 days but still nothing. Really don't see the point of having a reward scheme where you don't get what you are promised so now considering changing supplier due to this horrendous service. I know I am not the only one experiencing the same problem.

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Collinswood - Did you email us following Rahim’s private message sent in November?

If so, please reply to the last email we sent so we can look into this further.

If not, I’ve sent you another private message with instructions on how to get in touch, so we can get this sorted.

cazann
4: Newbie
I too have had a problem with a £20 amazon voucher from my redeemed points. I rang Vodafone and was told to wait ten days. A month later I still hadn't heard anything so I phoned Vodafone. I was given a code immediately but when I tried to use it on amazon it was invalid. I phoned Vodafone again and was told they're having problems with their amazon gift codes. Too right they are! I'm still waiting.

Getting through to anyone at Vodafone is a nightmare and they seem unable to resolve problems. You just get fobbed off every time and I've better things to do with my time than having to keep ringing them. I've had enough. Goodbye Vodafone.

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@cazann If you'd like us to look into this for you, I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.

cazann
Thanks Alex but there's no point filling in more forms as you say in your private message that you're unable to help, which is no surprise really as nobody at Vodafone seems able.

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@cazann As it's account specific, we're unable to help you on the forum.

However the private message does provide a link for direct contact with our team, where we'll be able to access the account and assist you further. 

cazann
Ok. Alex. I've filled in the form as you requested but I hold little hope of this being resolved with no further input from myself. I will post again if there are any developments.