Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Problem with rewards

Collinswood
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Has anyone else had problems receiving their reward code? I cashed in some points over 3 weeks ago for an Amazon voucher and have still not received the confirmation email with the relevant code. I have contacted Vodafone 5 times already (2 by phone and 3 online) and despite being assured my code would be with me within 48 hours I am still waiting. Getting very fed up now as wanted my voucher to do some Christmas shopping. any advice?

92 REPLIES 92

cazann
4: Newbie
Well done for getting a response and a valid voucher code Ledbury26. Does that mean we all need to write to the CEO? Maybe you could post the address you wrote to and a tip or two about what to say to get the same satisfactory result.

It just goes to show that it can be done. It's just a great shame we have to kick up a fuss to get what Vodafone promise in the first place.

You would hope that everyone who has complained would now automatically receive a valid Amazon voucher code now.  I googled Vodafone, got the head office address in Newbury and their CEO's name (Colao).  I repeated the problems I had set out in my forum post and copied in Money Mail (Daily Mail) and BBC Watchdog, as this problem seems to have been experienced by many customers over some time.  In my previous post today I've given the details of Natasha from Vodafone Newbury who contacted me today.  Hope this helps.

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Tilly_T @Lubee @ThatGuyKai Please check the private message I've sent you, with details on how to get in touch.

I can also confirm I got a valid working code today.  Only took me 5 emails using the support code the tech guy above gave me.  

DaneB
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Laropmet

That's great news.

Thanks for letting us know.

They've finally taken aAmazon Vouchers off the rewards shopping list!

cazann
4: Newbie
Alex, remember me from last week? I did as you asked and filled in the form on the link you provided. You escalated my problem as promised (thank you) and I got a call from a Vodafone advisor who gave me the same invalid code I'd already been given. So I am still as bad off and despite your efforts, I still don't have my Amazon voucher.

If this can be sorted out for one person, why can't we all get a result?

Annie_N
Community Champion (Retired)
Community Champion (Retired)

@cazann I presume you have an email chain of correspondence with a reference number like #15123456?

Your best thing now would be to reply briefly to the most recent email with that reference number, saying that you still aren't sorted out, and also to post your reference here.

Whatever the problem has been, it looks as though someone has finally got the log-jam moving. Good news - and about time too!

Well by minor miracle I have received mty £20 voucher too :Smiling:  Am a happy bunny.

DaneB
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Lubee

This is great to hear to hear.

Thanks for eltting us know.