Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Problem with rewards

Collinswood
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Has anyone else had problems receiving their reward code? I cashed in some points over 3 weeks ago for an Amazon voucher and have still not received the confirmation email with the relevant code. I have contacted Vodafone 5 times already (2 by phone and 3 online) and despite being assured my code would be with me within 48 hours I am still waiting. Getting very fed up now as wanted my voucher to do some Christmas shopping. any advice?

92 REPLIES 92

cazann
4: Newbie
Thanks Annie_N. I have emailed again saying I still don't have my valid code. My reference is 15502783.

Becca_P
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@cazann

I can see we've received your email.

A member of the team will be in touch shortly to help.

Let us know how you get on.

cazann
I have received a message from your team and I have given my details yet again. As others have finally had some success, I'm hoping I will. I most certainly will let you know how I get on.

Also, it's good to hear that these Amazon vouchers have been removed from rewards points.

I'm here waiting since 12/6/2016 and nothing, no mail, no call, nothing. Where are you Argos Voucher or my points.

DaneB
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@martinstribal @Collinswood

I've sent you both a private message on how to get in touch with us.

cazann
I'm still being sent round in circles! I've just received an email from Sheila in social media comms, saying I have to take this up with Amazon. Every time someone contacts me, they say something different.

This isn't an issue for Amazon! The voucher code was supplied by Vodafone, so Vodafone is my supplier and it's vodafone's problem. Thank me to take more drastic action as others have done.

cazann
I'm still being sent round in circles! I've just received an email from Sheila in social media comms, saying I have to take this up with Amazon. Every time someone contacts me, they say something different.

This isn't an issue for Amazon! The voucher code was supplied by Vodafone, so Vodafone is my supplier and it's vodafone's problem. Time to take more drastic action as others have done.

That's not good enough.  You have my experience (and I think others' now) as a precedent for receiving a valid Amazon voucher - if you want any backing up, I'm happy to do it. 

cazann
Thank you Ledbury26.

I have emailed back to Sheila saying that as Vodafone are the supplier, it's up to them to sort it out. They can't pass the buck.

I'm really pleased that some of you have had success but they just keep sending me round in circles and it's just not good enough. I'm getting angry now and I'm not letting it drop, so I may need your backing as I intend taking it it as far as I need to, to get my valid voucher code. I'll keep you informed.

I've emailed Social Media Comms at Newbury (Natasha) today to point out that not everyone who is entitled has now received their valid Amazon code and that the problem is therefore outstanding.