Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Problem with rewards

Collinswood
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Has anyone else had problems receiving their reward code? I cashed in some points over 3 weeks ago for an Amazon voucher and have still not received the confirmation email with the relevant code. I have contacted Vodafone 5 times already (2 by phone and 3 online) and despite being assured my code would be with me within 48 hours I am still waiting. Getting very fed up now as wanted my voucher to do some Christmas shopping. any advice?

92 REPLIES 92

ChazzD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@martinstribal Have you emailed us your details using the link we previously sent in a private message? I've been unable to locate anything using your registered email address. 

If you can let me know your email reference number (#15xxxxx) from the automated response, I'll chase this up for you. 

@cazann @Collinswood We've received your details and passed them over to our Rewards manager who's working hard to get you your replacement codes as soon as possible. 

If anyone else is still waiting for a replacement code, please let us know and we'll send you details on how to get in touch so we can help.

cazann
4: Newbie
Yet another email from someone else in comms saying they understand my frustration. They obviously don't and they don't understand no more communication unless it's to send a voucher code. How much more time are they going to spend on this?

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@cazann Apologies for the delay with this.

As advised by the team previously, if you've not received your code over the next 48 hours please get back in touch with us by replying to our latest email and we'll chase this up for you.

cazann
Yes Natasha. I've heard it all before, several times. How many 48 hours are there in six weeks?

I can't believe this is still going on!  I have to have treatment for a serious medical condition now, so can't waste any more time on this.  If I were you - any of you still waiting for the vouchers to which you are entitled - I would escalate this, not only to Vodafone's CEO, but to national media.  I copied my letter in to Money Mail of the Daily Mail and to BBC Watchdog.  Wishing you luck.  I have used the vouchers I finally received and have signed up with another provider.

cazann
Ledbury26, your health is far more important than my £20 voucher. Thank you for your support and I wish you all the best. I'm resigned to the fact I'm not going to resolve this but I'll make my opinion of Vodafone known. A load of time wasters!

Good luck!

Becca_P
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@cazann

Have you responded to our latest email to letting us know you've not received the code?

If not, please do and we'll be able to chase this up for you.

cazann
Why do you keep telling me to contact you if I haven't heard from you by a certain day? Are communications at Vodafone so bad that you don't know whether or not I've been contacted?

cazann
I received my £20 Amazon voucher code this afternoon, after six weeks of constantly badgering Vodafone. It came via giftcloud, which is different to the last time I had one, so Vodafone have obviously made some changes. Let's hope it's a change for the better.

Becca_P
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@cazann

Yes, we've been looking into these issues to prevent something similar from happening in the future.

It's great to hear you've received your gift card.

Happy shopping :Smiling: