Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Problem with rewards

Collinswood
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Has anyone else had problems receiving their reward code? I cashed in some points over 3 weeks ago for an Amazon voucher and have still not received the confirmation email with the relevant code. I have contacted Vodafone 5 times already (2 by phone and 3 online) and despite being assured my code would be with me within 48 hours I am still waiting. Getting very fed up now as wanted my voucher to do some Christmas shopping. any advice?

92 REPLIES 92

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@cazann We've received your email, a member of the team will be in touch. :smileyhappy:

hey guys im also having the same problem as everyone else and have redeemed the amazon code if they are still not working is it alright for me to apply for a points refund or have an argos voucher instead? because i dont want to be waiting forever for a code that probably will likely never show up.

Ledbury26
4: Newbie

I'm also having a problem getting my promised £20 Amazon voucher.  I redeemed my Rewards for it on 4 March and chased by live chat on 6 March, when I was promised it would be sent that day.  It hasn't appeared.  There are two options - either Vodafone is grossly incompetent (highly probable) or it's committing fraud. 

DaneB
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Ledbury26

I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.

Once you've followed the link, we'll be in touch.

I've done that 'Dane' and I am sure you will resolve this problem today.

cazann
4: Newbie
I filled in the form as requested by Alex and an advisor actually phoned me this morning. A point in their favour. However, they gave me the exact same code I already have so I wasn't confident it would resolve my problem. The advisor said if it didn't work I should go to a Vodafone shop and choose accessories worth £20 instead of the Amazon voucher.

I tried again on Amazon and the code is still invalid.

I have now left Vodafone.

My response to Dane of Vodafone is that if it is not in fact possible to redeem Rewards for a £20 Amazon voucher, Vodafone need to remove that option from their website.  Unfortunately they leave a trail (in writing) of untruths (a text to confirm the voucher will be with the customer within 24 hours, a live chat stating the voucher will be sent that day).  I've said I will escalate my complaint if I don't receive my voucher. 

DaneB
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Ledbury26

As previously stated, we'll be in touch soon.

Define 'soon' Dane?  Strangely nothing received so far by this (very) longstanding and long suffering Vodafone customer. 

DaneB
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Ledbury26

Our emails are worked in time and date they're received.

Once we've reached you in the queue, we'll be in touch.