Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Received text informing balance lower than it actually is

fade2gray
4: Newbie

Just received a VF text informing me that my payg balance is only £0.88p and that I should top up now.- surprising as I only topped up the other day and only use the mobi for sending the occasional text.

Checking my balance via *#1345#, and online, shows me that my balance is actually £9.82p - which I hope it is.

Is there currently a glitch in the system ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

kids
Community Champion (Retired)

@fade2gray wrote:

Just received a VF text informing me that my payg balance is only £0.88p and that I should top up now.- 

Quite possibly as I received a text on my PM contract which informed me I was out of data and to top up, when I checked "My Vodafone" it showed I had more than 50% of my monthly allowance remaining.

View solution in original position

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Sounds like a cross over. 

It can occasionally take a short while for a rip up to register on an account. 

Check both your online my Vodafone and my Vodafone app I would suggest too. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

@BandOfBrothers wrote:

Sounds like a cross over.

???

I was first informed I was runng low on Sep 5 with £0.94 credit remaining; I ignored this and continued sending texts as long as I was able. Tried to send a text on Sep 23 but was unable as credit had dropeed to £0.01p; this is when I topped up by £10 - so it doen't make sense that I should receive a £0.88p balance warning 4 days later.

Hi @fade2gray

Please speak to us via Live Chat so we can look into this for you.

Thanks,

Viki

kids

@fade2gray wrote:

Just received a VF text informing me that my payg balance is only £0.88p and that I should top up now.- 

Quite possibly as I received a text on my PM contract which informed me I was out of data and to top up, when I checked "My Vodafone" it showed I had more than 50% of my monthly allowance remaining.