Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Rewards points issues

Pillywiggans
3: Seeker

Can anyone give me any advice on getting an issue sorted with a John Lewis e voucher.  The voucher I ordered using my points was never received by me and I have contacted vodafone several times by phone to rectify this, I was given a voucher code by them sent to my phone by text this code does not work as it has to many digits. I contacted them several times after this and was told by them it would be fixed and that they would contact me within 24 hours that was 4 days ago. I find this frustrating  and disappointingly poor customer  service from such a well known company.

6 REPLIES 6

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi,

Sadly your not the first to experience issues in connection to Rewards points issues.  :Sad_face:

I'm a fellow customer so cannot access your account. 

However,

The forum is owned and also monitored by Vodafone U.K. We have members of the Vodafone Tech Team who are available to respond and Help where they can. They have the Vodafone logo next to their name so You know they are officially from Vodafone.

All posts are read by them.

Hang in there and I'm sure they'll be in touch. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thanks for the speedy  reply at least I know it is not just me. I  will look out for the posts from the people of the tech team. 

You're welcome.  :Smiling:

Things can sometimes go wrong which I'm sure many accept, but then it's ultimately down to how it's put right that then counts ,and instills confidence back into the product and service.

I'm sure you'll be looked after. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Carly
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Pillywiggans

Sorry to hear you've had issues activating your voucher.

So we can look into this for you, please contact our Pay as you go Live Chat team.

Windsheep

Hi Pillywiggans, I was just wondering if live chat were ever able to resolve this for you? The same thing happened to me in the summer with a John Lewis voucher straight after having my second child. I contacted live chat twice but they could only ever give me the long code that didn't work. I rang 191 and they promised it would be escalated and I would be called back but I never was and I even wrote a complaint letter but never had a reply to that either. I've sort of given up but it's very frustrating as it is £25 that I earned the points for but never received.

Rahim
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Windsheep Sorry to hear that our Live Chat team weren't able to help resolve your query. 

So we're able to investigate further, please contact our team directly using the details from the private message I've sent.