Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Unable to get refund for cancelled order

diane555
2: Seeker

I

I cancelled an  online click and collect order I never collected. It has been almost 3 weeks and still waiting for my £109 refund. 

Im sure they are doing this to force you to give up on ever receiving your money. 

How come ebay curries and most large corps can do refunds within 1-2 days?

Im shocked at low knowledge of vodafone staff everytime i phone i get transferred between min 7 people. It is also impossible to speak to the PAYG REFUNDS team the line is sure to cut. 

Once i get my refund i will make sure all my family and friends cancel their contracts and packages with this company as they should win an award for worst customer service and most incompetent staff!!!!!!!

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @diane555

I have heard that very occasionally refunds can take up to 30 days. 

Another possible option is to speak with your Card Issuer and ask for the Charge Back option to be invoked if applicable. 

Link >

How-do-i-use-chargeback

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

diane555

Im having the same problem with an online click and collect order I collected. It has been almost 3 weeks and still waiting for my £109 refund. I have spent hours and hours on the phone. Spent hours on online chat not even our local shop can help us. 

Im ready to go to the news papers about this. 

Im sure they are doing this to force you to give up on ever receiving your money. 

How come ebay curries and most large corps can do refunds within 1-2 days?

Im shocked at low knowledge of vodafone staff everytime i phone i get transferred between min 7 people. It is also impossible to speak to the PAYH REFUNDS team the line is sure to cut. 

Once i get my refund i will make sure all my family and friends cancel their contracts and packages with this company as they should win an award for worst customer service and for cmpany most eager to keep money which does not belong to them

ChazzD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@diane555

Sorry to hear you haven't received your refund yet. Please contact our Pay as you go Live Chat team so they can help get this processed for you as soon as possible.