Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Very poor customer service

Julesbod
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I am very angry at the moment and really dont know how to get things sorted. I have contacted Vodaphone by webchat more than 3 times and by phone more than 3 times to get my issue resolved and it still isnt working. I have paid £5 per month for the last few years for the friends and family group but since November, it has not been working at all. Every single person I have contacted has told me that it is sorted and that my husband can call me. The final straw for me was this week when my Father in law had 2 heart attacks and emergancy surgery and my usband had to borrow someone else's phone to call me even though I had been told it was working!.

Anyone else having problems with the family group?

What else can I do? I am sick of speaking to people who cannot understand what I need help with and sick of speaking to people in India who cannot sort out the issue. We all have vodaphones but am seriously looking at moving to Virgin for all 4 phones.

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @Julesbod

On contacting customer services for this issue and they advise it's  "sorted" did anyone clarify what the initial issue was ?

The forum has official Vodafone Staff who'll speak with people who need help with their accounts. They read all posts so it can take a short while for them to catch up. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Rahim
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Julesbod Sorry to hear you've been experiencing issues with your account. 

I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.

We'll investigate further once you've contacted our team.