Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone Big Value Bundle Mistake?

NJA21
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I purchased a £20 Big Value Bundle around 10 days ago and I went onto the My Vodafone app and it correctly stated I bought it, it said I had unlimited texts, data and 500 minutes. Then today I got a text saying I only have 820MB left? The app has updated because my minutes have went down. Please help I am extremely confused!

17 REPLIES 17

They said I had to verify my account or something so I am just bringing my phone to the Vodafone store tomorrow to check. Thanks for your help!

Retired-Viki_R
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @NJA21

Was this issue resolved in store? If not please let me know and I'd be happy to help you further. 

Thanks,

Viki

Yes thanks! They said it was a mistake so they just gave me a bit of extra data as an apology

Annie_N
Community Champion (Retired)
Community Champion (Retired)

@NJA21 Unfortunately, for PAYG, the My Vodafone app doesn't give as much information as one might hope, but those screenshots are quite crazy!!

I find the online account a much more effective way of keeping track of my usage and allowances. You can register for this using the Register option on http://www.vodafone.co.uk/myvodafone/faces/home  You need to have your phone to hand to receive security codes, and you also get the chance to enter a telephone PIN number and a memorable question and answer, so that you can clear DPA security when talking to CS or using Live Chat.

Retired-Cara_B
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @NJA21

That's great to hear, thanks for letting us know. :Smiling: 

Cara

To add. 

Extra data can be purchased if necessary or you'll go onto standard charging. 

Info here > Vodafone Extras.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Ok thanks but do I have 822MB data and why does it say unlimited in the app?

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion
Hi,

You would need to pass security for them to be able to access your account.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.