Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Waiting for SIM card

theeley
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
I cancelled my pay monthly account and was told my new payg SIM would be sent in the mail so that I can keep my number. My pay monthly account ends tomorrow and I still haven't received my SIM card. When will I get my new SIM card?
3 REPLIES 3

kids
Community Champion (Retired)
Community Champion (Retired)

The only way to find out wil be to call 191 and speak to Customer Services or use Live Chat (from a computer) as nobody on the boards has any account access.

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

@theeley wrote:
I cancelled my pay monthly account and was told my new payg SIM would be sent in the mail so that I can keep my number. My pay monthly account ends tomorrow and I still haven't received my SIM card. When will I get my new SIM card?

Hi,

Another option if you have a local Vodafone Shop would be to visit their and they will be able to sort you out in store ,and also importantly activate the Sim Card for you. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

@theeley

When you change form pay monthly to PAYG, the number will be scheduled to move after 30 days at which time you will be sent the new PAYG SIM card.

If you have a Live Chat, they will be able to let you know when the move will be made.