Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

new customer given additional line

Barkas
4: Newbie

Hi All. Just ordered a Vodafone ultra 6 PAYG with a £10 bundle for £99 from Vodafone online shop ...excellent.....bargain..... , fone will be here in 2 days time, Ive had a purchase confimation email plus...a seperate email a few minutes later thanking me for an "Additional line request" ???, I dont know what it is and I didnt request one, Can someone here tell me what its about please

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thanks for that reply, you must be right, it must be the sim card thats arrived with the fone, strange they should call the only sim card that comes with the fone an "additional line".  thanks for clearing it up for me I appreciate it. cheers

View solution in original position

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi @Barkas

This might be the SIM card they are sending you with the required £10 top up on. This will be a Payg SIM card with its own number. 

You can officially clarify by speaking with Live Chat or Customer service on 191. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thanks for that reply, you must be right, it must be the sim card thats arrived with the fone, strange they should call the only sim card that comes with the fone an "additional line".  thanks for clearing it up for me I appreciate it. cheers

BandOfBrothers

Glad I helped to provide a solution. 

:Smiling:

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.