Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

"Classic" PAYG?

cliff_g
9: Established

If you have a PAYG SIM and don't buy a bundle or other package (Freebie?), but you do load your account with credit, can you just hang on to your SIM and use it as an old-style PAYG - i.e. truly pay-as-you-use. 

And presumably the fees are charged as "out of bundle" fees.  And can anyone point me at the page containing these as I've tried but struggled to find these on their website.

Thanks!

[Looking to have Granny have an emergency mobile she can have but won't use except for emergencies, (and at least once withiin every 180 days to keep it alive)]

Cliff_g

Happy migrant to Three Mobile

May 2021 UPDATED SureSignal information including SureSignal Switch-Off and WiFi calling options

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi,

http://www.vodafone.co.uk/terms-and-conditions/consumer/price-plans/mobile/payg-airtime-conditions-p...

Screenshot_20161224-131702.png

The freebie Payg tariff is good as a person gets some allowances and keeps the top up credit to further use. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

View solution in original position

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers

Hi,

http://www.vodafone.co.uk/terms-and-conditions/consumer/price-plans/mobile/payg-airtime-conditions-p...

Screenshot_20161224-131702.png

The freebie Payg tariff is good as a person gets some allowances and keeps the top up credit to further use. 

Current Phone  >

Thanks!

Cliff_g

Happy migrant to Three Mobile

May 2021 UPDATED SureSignal information including SureSignal Switch-Off and WiFi calling options

BandOfBrothers

You're very welcome:)

Current Phone  >