Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

we need more data on pay as you go

bristolash19910
4: Newbie

Since I've been moved onto the new 4G £30 unlimted call & text with 6GB Data. My Head is Always Telling me,  "Unlimited Data" Because I noramally Use Around 10GB or Even More. So When I'm Using My iPhone 6s. I'm always thinking that I can't watch anymore Videos like: Netflix, BBC iPlayer, YouTube, Facebook Videos, Social Videos. Because I've only got 6GB of 4G Data. The Speed is Awesome & The Coverage. But the 6G Data allowance is just not enough for me.

When I was on the old 3G Unlimited plan , I don't have to worry or think abut my data allowance, because the word is "6GB" so I can watch all my videos without worrying using up my data allowance.

So I suggest vodafone  and everyone that can we please have: Unlimited 4G Data. We don't mind paying a little extra money or stay as it is

Eg: £20 4G plan gives unlimited calls & texts and now with Unlimited 4G Data or 10GB data even. Not 6GB that's not enough for us.

Even it would be an good idea if we can have additional giggabags to buy at anytime we like. Eg: 1gb for £5, 2gb £7.50 or 4gb £10 a month. We can cancell this at anytime. We need freedom and we need more 4g data allowance

Since the 4G Goodybag I'm now always caring my iPad mini to watch videos and films, so I don't finish my data. I've now got 5.25gb out of 6gb data (8 days left) that means I can't watch any videos on my iPhone till the 1st November

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

We all have our own usage patterns and from what you write it seems that you would benefit or try to use wifi more while out and about. 

Vodafone read all the posts on their forum so I'm sure it's been noted and fed back. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

View solution in original position

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi

I agree that more data would be nice. 

My opinion that this is one of the more expensive parts of a tariffs allowances for the networks to provide. Unfortunately with Unlimited Data its very open to abuse. 

You can Add more data. 

Information in data-charges.

I usually burn around 4Gb of Data per month but do not stream in vast amounts. Mainly YouTube videos of UNBoxings and Reviews.  

Current Phone  >

maybe 10GB be great 

We all have our own usage patterns and from what you write it seems that you would benefit or try to use wifi more while out and about. 

Vodafone read all the posts on their forum so I'm sure it's been noted and fed back. 

Current Phone  >

Hi bristolash19910 

To discuss changing or increasing your data allowance please speak with our Live Chat through the following here

Thanks,

Louise