Ask a question:
Rank 2: First Poster
godfrsj

Bonus Bank

Hi,

I understand that the Bonus Bank is being discontinued at the end of September. What will happen to the balance that I have when it's discontinued ? At the moment my balance is less than £5 so will it automatically be added to my PAYG credit ?

I also have a problem where I've opted into the web and text freebee and added £10 credit to my phone yesterday but the freebee hasn't added. I'm not sure if this is because I have exisiting text and web packs on my phone ? Can anyone shed any light on this ?

Thanks

Steve

Message 1 of 12 (3,513 Views)
Tech Team
Wayne

Re: Bonus Bank

Hi godfrsj

Thanks for your post here.

First of all, information on the closing of Bonus Bank can be found on the link below;

Bonus Bank

With regards to your Vodafone Freebee, I’ll send you an email over to the email address that you registered with so that we can take a look at your account and get this activated for you.

Thanks

Wayne

eForum Team

If you have a spare minute could you please take the time to fill out a short feedback form about me?

You can do so here

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 2 of 12 (3,480 Views)
godfrsj

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

The link for queries on the Bonus Bank doesn't really answer my question. At the moment I only have a balance of £1.00 and, at the current time, I need at least £5.00 to redeem it. If my balance remains below £5.00 between now and the end of October will I still be able to redeem the balance or will I lose it ?

Do you know when I'm likely to receive an email about the tex and web freebee ?

Thanks

Steve

Message 3 of 12 (3,458 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
Martin

Hi godfrsj

I have had a look at that link and it does mention that if the bonus bank money has not been redeemed then you will lose them.

If you currently have a Freebee active, then the new one will queue up and will be active as soon as the current 1 month period has expired, and that is when you should get the text message.

Martin

eForum Team

Message 4 of 12 (3,424 Views)
godfrsj

OK, thanks, I'll wait and see if the freebees are added to my account once the text & web packs expire - I've logged onto my account and the freebees aren't shown as queued packs.

I've tried redeeming the money in my bonus bank and get the message saying that I need at least £5 to redeem it, so I guess it's a case that I'll lose it.

Thanks

Steve

Message 5 of 12 (3,418 Views)
Rank 4: Established Poster
JamesP

Have you tried texting "Redeem all" to 2345?
Message 6 of 12 (3,396 Views)
godfrsj

Hi,

Yes, I've tried that and just get a message back saying that I need at least £5 in the Bonus Bank before I can redeem it.

Thanks

Steve

Message 7 of 12 (3,390 Views)
godfrsj

Hi,

I've tried the 'Redeem All' text to 2345 and that has worked.

My text pack expired yesterday and my web pack will expire tomorrow. Could someone confirm if the text and web freebee will be added once the text pack expires ?

Thanks

Steve

Message 8 of 12 (3,375 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
BenJ

Hi godfrsj

I'm glad this has now breen resolved for you.

Thanks

BenJ
eForum Team 

Message 9 of 12 (3,355 Views)
godfrsj

Thanks, could you confirm if my text and web freebee will be added to my phone tomorrow once my web pack expires ?

Steve

Message 10 of 12 (3,350 Views)
godfrsj

Hi,

I guess this has resolved itself as I added another top up today and a text & web pack was added to my phone about an hour after the top up.

Thanks

Steve

Message 11 of 12 (3,321 Views)
Tech Team
Wayne

Hi godfrsj

Thanks for letting us know. I’m glad to see that this is sorted :smileyhappy:

Give us shout if you need anything else and we’ll be happy to help you further.

Thanks

Wayne

eForum Team

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 12 of 12 (3,309 Views)