Support:

Pay as you go services

Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
Giggy
Accepted Solution

Can I get a PAC code online or via Email?

Hi,

I would like to get my PAC code. I am currently a PAYG customer, and would like to switch over to another network as i don't get very good signal at my new house and i have found a better PAYG deal. I don't have a landline and i don't want to waste all of my credit phoning customer services, so i was hoping that i can get a code here or via email, is this possible?

Many Thanks in advance 

Message 1 of 136 (24,642 Views)
Rank 34: Scholar III
mari1970

Re: Can I get a PAC code online or via Email?

Hi Giggy,

Normally the quickest way to get your PAC code is by calling Customer Services on 191 from your phone, the whole call would only cost 25p..

However am sure one of the Tech Team will respond to your post in the mnext 24 hours or so and they should be able to help you out

Message 2 of 136 (24,629 Views)
Tech Team
Ben_H

Hi Giggy,

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to see you're looking to leave but I can understand if you're presently unable to get service at home. I'll be happy to arrange a PAC by email over this weekend if you're not looking to call 191. You can find your PM inbox here where I've sent instructions on how to get in touch. 

In the meantime, I'd recommend our troubleshooting guide in case your impaired service is down to any temporary faults. :smileywink:

Cheers, Ben

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 3 of 136 (24,591 Views)
peterm23

I too am looking for a Pac code and have been on hold for over 45 mins. Can you pm me for details.
Message 4 of 136 (24,545 Views)
Tech Team
Andy

Hi peterm23,

We certainly can, a PM is winging its way to you now.

You can find your PM inbox here. If you can’t access this link, please ensure that the box next to “Turn on private messages” is ticked on this page, and let us know if you need any further assistance.

Follow the details in the PM and we’ll be in touch as soon as we can.

Thanks

Andrew

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 5 of 136 (24,521 Views)
peterm23

PAC COde

THanks for the response but why do you make it so bloody difficult; please include this, copy that ..... Vodafone service both in the UK and Ireland is appalling.

Message 6 of 136 (24,513 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
PaulE

Re: PAC COde

Hi Peterm23, 

We have to ask the questions in order to verify you are the account holder.

If you follow the instructions in the PM we'll be in touch with you as soon as we can

Paul

Message 7 of 136 (24,492 Views)
JaysonLewis

Hey, 

I am also trying to get hold of my PAC code, but can't get through to 191 because i can't even topup my phone online at the moment.

could i also please get a PM on how to do this?

Thanks so much

xx

Message 8 of 136 (24,412 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)
Lee

Hello JaysonLewis,

I've sent you a PM which can be accessed here. If you could follow the instructions in the PM and send us your details one of the team will be with you as soon as they can.

Cheers,

LeeH

Message 9 of 136 (24,397 Views)
dilling

I'd like to get a PAC code like the others who posted here a little while ago.

Message 10 of 136 (23,917 Views)
Tech Team
James

Hi dilling,

A PM is on its way to you now, please follow the instructions on the PM and one of the team can get this sorted for you.

You can find your PM inbox here.

James

If you have any comments regarding how I have handled your query today, please complete our short feedback survey.

Message 11 of 136 (23,881 Views)
swm87

I would like to get a PAC code as well. I don't want to add money just to make a call to customer services.

Message 12 of 136 (23,692 Views)
Community Manager (Retired)
Tom

Hi swm87,

I'll pop you a PM over to explain how to get in touch. Click here to access your private message inbox.

Thanks,

Tom

Message 13 of 136 (23,660 Views)
swm87

That would be great, my nexus 4 arrived this morning so I am pretty eager to get my phone number transferred.

Message 14 of 136 (23,648 Views)
amranhussain

Can I also request a PM, as I wish to obtain my Pac Code quite urgently. Many thanks.

Message 15 of 136 (23,606 Views)
Tom

Hi amranhussain,

Absolutely, I've sent a PM to you, just follow the instructions and we'll be in touch soon. Click here to access your private message inbox.

Thanks,

Tom

Message 16 of 136 (23,586 Views)
hbomb1927

I'd like to get a PAC code like the others please. thanks in advance

Message 17 of 136 (23,504 Views)
swm87

I didn't get any PMs that I could find other than the automated promotion ones, however I got this sorted pretty easily. Just go to the support area and wait for a chat box to pop up and it is easy enough to do it that way. Could certainly do with being easier, you would think a simple form would do.

Message 18 of 136 (23,498 Views)
hbomb1927

thanks swm87. Ill give that a go. The quicker I can get the PAC the better

Message 19 of 136 (23,495 Views)
imogenvowden

Could I request my PAC code via email please? I've tried multiple times to get through on the phone on various days. Thanks.

Message 20 of 136 (23,454 Views)