Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
SteveWild

Can't top up.

Can someone please e-mail me as I am having problems topping up. I have tried online and phoning, and have tried different cards, but to no avail.

Message 1 of 3 (2,692 Views)
Rank 34: Scholar III
mari1970

Re: Can't top up.

Hi SteveWild,

If you are having problems topping up then your quickest option would be to give Customer Care a call during opening hours on either 191 from your phone or 08700776655 from another line. They should be able to resolve any issues for you.

Alternatively the Tech Team should respond to your post in the next couple of days

Message 2 of 3 (2,649 Views)
Tech Team
James

Re: Can't top up.

Hi SteveWild,

My apologies for the delay in responding to you however, can you confirm if you are still experiencing any issues?

If you are then please take a look at the private message that I have sent you for details on how to get in touch with one of the team to get this investigated further.

James

If you have any feedback on how I have answered your query today, please complete our short feedback survey.

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 3 of 3 (2,624 Views)