Support:

Pay as you go services

Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
ChrisA12345

Cannot login to my vodafone and top up

Havent been able to log in to my account for atleast a month now to top up and opt in to my blackberry internet sevice. It says my account is locked and whenever i try to 'reset' my username or password it doesnt work either and i always get the same message saying ' sorry we are making changes to our site'. Furthermore i cant even get through to customer services to talk to someone. This is really starting to get on my nerves. 

Message 1 of 6 (1,589 Views)
ChrisA12345

Re: Cannot login to my vodafone and top up

forgot to mention that i am not inserting the wrong username and password.

Message 2 of 6 (1,585 Views)
Marlonbutcher

I'm having the same problem, I've changed my password and then it told me wrong username??
Message 3 of 6 (1,560 Views)
Tech Team
Dave

Hi guys,

You've tried resetting the password, which is useful as it just resets the registration. Can you confirm that you've cleared the cache for me?

- Close any window or tab open to the Vodafone website.

- Reopen your browser to a different site

- Clear the cache and cookies

- Type in the URL www.vodafone.co.uk/myaccount (Do not follow any links or bookmarks)

- Try the login again.

If that doesn't help and we'll have a look at the accounts.

Dave

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 4 of 6 (1,543 Views)
Marlonbutcher

I've just tried doing what you said, and it's still not working. I've reset my password about 5 times now, not sure what else to try?
Message 5 of 6 (1,504 Views)
Tech Team
Jenny

Hi Marlonbutcher,

Thanks for getting back to us and letting us know how you’ve got on.

So that we can look into this further I’ve sent you a quick PM. Please follow the instructions on the PM and one of our team will be able to take a look at your issue in more detail.

Thanks,

Jenny 

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 6 of 6 (1,480 Views)