Support:

Pay as you go services

Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
OlgaCD

Charge for incoming International call

Hi

I received an international call from France. My phone is on "pay as you go". I do not know what balance I had before that call. How can I find out if I was charged for that incoming call and how much?

I wanted to check it on my account online but could not login. The system says that my phone is already registered online but I do not remeber any of the: login, password, PIN, memory word etc. So could not login and could not register again.

Thank you

Message 1 of 6 (970 Views)
Rank 36: Scholar V
grolschuk

Re: Charge for incoming International call

If you are connected to VF UK while in the UK, you won't be charged for international incoming calls, unless of course it was some kind of reverse charge call, but you would have been informed of that at the start of the call. It will be the caller that bears the brunt of the charges.
Message 2 of 6 (969 Views)
Rank 1: Guest
OlgaCD

[ Edited ]

Oh, I hope that you are right. I am connected with Vodafone UK and I am in the UK. The call lasted for about 9 minutes and it was a job related call. So I am not sure if I need to claim anything from the company...

Message 3 of 6 (962 Views)
Rank 34: Scholar III
Annie_N

[ Edited ]

Yes, grolschuk is exactly right. I have a PAYG phone with Vodafone UK, and have received plenty of incoming international calls while in the UK without any charge.

You do need to hold on here for help from the Tech Team on your lost log-in details, as the online account now gives details of chargeable calls etc for upto 90 days, which can be tremendously helpful in identifying where your balance goes to. Also you can tweak other settings on your account as necessary.

Annie.

Message 4 of 6 (929 Views)
Tech Team
Sukhi

Hi OlgaCD

I've been unable to send you a private message as this has been turned off. You can turn this on via your settings here.

Let me know when you've done this or alternatively Live Help here can get this info for you :smileyhappy:.

Thanks

Sukhi

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 5 of 6 (907 Views)
Tech Team
Jenny

Hi OlgaCD,

I’ve now sent you a private message.

Take a look here for how to get in touch and we can check this for you. :smileyhappy:

Thanks,

Jenny 

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 6 of 6 (892 Views)