Support:

Pay as you go services

Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
LeonieB

Checking my balance

I am having an absolute nightmare. I have recently moved to Paris and have changed from my monthly contract to pay as you go as a result. I had to top up once at the beginning but have heard nothing about my balance since. I have tried logging into 'my vodafone' but just get told you are doing maintenance. I have also tried ringing each of the numbers and texting to find out my balance all to no avail. It is ridiculous. Please help. 

Message 1 of 2 (2,186 Views)
Tech Team
Sukhi

Re: Checking my balance

Hi LeonieB

Have you tried to dial *#1345# into your phone? This will show you your balance.

What number are you ringing? 2345 is the balance check service for PAYG.

In regards to logging into your online account, can you try using a different browser? Clearing your cache and cookies can also help.

Thanks

Sukhi

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 2 of 2 (2,157 Views)