Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
Kelly90

Content control

I have an iphone 4s on pay monthly contract. I have registered my account and everything and I went to remove the content control and I have been asked to use a credit card. Which I don't have :/. Am I just being blonde or is there something else i can do? Please help!
Thanks Kelly
Message 1 of 5 (2,237 Views)
Rank 34: Scholar III
mari1970

Re: Content control

Hi Kelly90,

Your quickest option to get your Content Control bar removed would be to give Customer Care a call on 191 from your phone during opening hours and after a few security questions they should be able to lift the bar for you..

Alternatively you can pop along to your nearest Vodafone store

Message 2 of 5 (2,186 Views)
Rank 1: Guest
Kelly90

Really is there no other way? Such hastle, i work in a hospital and i normally work, when customer services are opened :smileysad:. As a new customer I haven't got of to the best start with Vodafone and now this :/. Thanks anyway for your help anyway :smileyhappy:
Message 3 of 5 (2,183 Views)
Rank 27: Mentor I
_365_

Customer care are open 8-8 seven days a week...or wait for one of the forum guys to come along and they can resolve via email ( they usually work on a turnaround of about 24 hours )

:smileyhappy:
Message 4 of 5 (2,177 Views)
Tech Team
Simon

Hi Kelly90

You can find more information on Content Control and how to remove it in our Top 10 Vodafone Questions.

If you still require further help then please contact us via the e-mail method provided in the Private Message I've just sent to you.

You can find your PM inbox here. If you can't access this link, please ensure that the box next to "Turn on private messages" is ticked on this page, and let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thanks

Simon

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 5 of 5 (2,152 Views)