You are here:
Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
Accepted Solution

Freebee Rewardz - cannot spend my points!!!!!

I have been trying for the last month to spend my rewardz points without success. It comes up with a white screen with my mobile number in the top left hand corner, when I click the ok button it goes to a further screen that says Oops something went wrong. Yes I know something has gone wrong and it isnt a temporary fault as it says. Come on Vodafone get your act together, us pay as you go customers are just as important as your contract customers. Please get this fixed so I can spend my points.

Very angry and upset with the service

Message 1 of 27 (5,434 Views)
Moderator (Retired)

Re: Freebee Rewardz - cannot spend my points!!!!!

Hi wheelie52,

Are you able to log into you normal online account?

If yes, you can access the rewards page from there.

If this doesn’t work, contact the team to look at spending the points manually here.

James

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 2 of 27 (5,402 Views)

I clicked on the link and filled in all my information to be told at the end of it that this form is not in use.

Why am I going round in circles

I have never had problems like this before, and have been able to spend my points quite easily.

I am considering changing providers as this is not acceptable.

Message 3 of 27 (5,200 Views)
Rank 36: Scholar V

Hi wheelie52

When you get the error you describe, does your number appear in the red part of the screen with an extra 0 at the beginning? I don't know the exact significance, but you might find that you can log in to the Rewardz website by using https://rewardz.vodafone.co.uk/code-login/ If you can use an alternative browser such as Chrome, so much the better.

The "this address not used " response arises from putting a space into the routing code you've been given - make sure you use the format ABC123.

Annie.

Message 4 of 27 (5,192 Views)

Thank you so much for your help James - result at last :smileyhappy:

Message 5 of 27 (5,170 Views)

hi james i am having the same trouble where i log in ok then  it will ask for a passcode my number comes up then it says oops something has gone wrong why grow the points if you cant spend them

Message 6 of 27 (5,116 Views)
Tech Team

Hi dawnie1

So we can take a look at this for you, contact us here and we'll be in touch.

DaveCD

Message 7 of 27 (5,104 Views)

i cant log in to reedem my points can you help please this has been happening for about a month

everytime i click spend points its comeing up with a error screen after longing in

Message 8 of 27 (4,812 Views)
Tech Team

Hi AlexMurphy81

I can see why this would be frustrating.

So we can take a look from this end, contact us here.

DaveCD

Message 9 of 27 (4,790 Views)

[ Edited ]

I'm having the exact same problem. Having saved up over 3000 points over several years I was hoping to be able to spend my points on either a vodafone voucher or one of the deals where you can buy phones for lower prices because my current phone is having serious issues (blackberry of course!) but is over 2 years old so is outside of the warranty. Whenever I try to log in to the freebee rewardz page it comes up with an error and there is no way to navigate to the page where you can spend your points without having a code to enter which is mildly frustrating. On the one day a month when I do have a code I spend ages going around in circles trying to spend the points. It will let me grow points but not spend them. At one stage I got to the point where I could choose something to spend the points on but when I clicked on it, it said I needed to log in even though I was already logged in then when it navigated me back to the page everything was locked and it didn't come up with my points balance at all so I was then unable to spend any of them (I managed to get through to this point again and have screenshotted what the page looks like, if my points had all been spent it would say I have 0 points but there is just no number there, I have 3450 points and the item I was trying to purchase was 3000 points so even if it had gone through there still should be points left and the top row should not be locked). Having to battle to get my phone working for at least an hour every morning is bad enough without having issues with freebee rewardz on top meaning I can't replace my phone! The only reason I am sticking with vodafone is I will get a lot of money off thanks to the points I have earned, as a student I cannot afford any better. Proof of an excellent business model, trapping customers in system that clearly isn't given much maintenance, PAGY is a real money earner with the minimal amount of effort from the company. I feel the website issues are probably intentional to prevent customers from redeeming their points, that way they can get even more money out of us and blame technical issues. There is no way technical issues can last for several months without being fixed.

Message 10 of 27 (4,733 Views)
Tech Team

Hi cen34 and welcome to the eForum,

So that we can take a look at this for you, get in touch with us here.

Thanks

Wayne

Message 11 of 27 (4,689 Views)

hi i am having trouble spending my rewards points .. saved up a load please help me sort this x

Message 12 of 27 (2,282 Views)
Tech Team

Hi kadins2012,

Please get in touch here so that we can take a closer look.

We aim to reply to emails within 48 hours. For an instant response, please try Live help.

Thanks,

Sukhi

Message 13 of 27 (2,194 Views)

Hi,

Am having the exact same problem too.  Was in touch with an adviser of yours earlier today who mentioned clearing of the account logs would help and I had to wait for 30 mins once that is done but to no luck.  This actually happened after clearing out my cookies, trying a different browser, different pc etc.  Didn't really think I'd have to go through all this if so many others have been facing this problem!!

On another note my online account that was setup with a temporary password seems to be stuck on that password and haven't been able to change the password for a number of days now.  Am pretty sure the new password I put in meets all of your criteria for passwords (have tried different ones too!), but it doesn't seem to permit the change.  An annoying factor is the password change page gets presented everytime I login to my online account and have to forcefully pull myself away from that page to view the account details. 

The adviser did mention both of these problems will be resolved in 30 mins and I've given it more than 3 hours before trying which only seems futile.

Thanks.

Message 14 of 27 (1,663 Views)

hiya imchris im haveing the same problem i cant log in and spend them cud you help me plz
Message 15 of 27 (1,650 Views)

Hiya, I'm having same problem log in using my number and a code and its saying error! Double 0 at the beginning on left side of screen never had this problem before don't know what I'm doing wrong! Can you help please?
Thanks Laura x
Message 16 of 27 (1,556 Views)
Tech Team

Hi everyone,

We’ll be happy to help with this.

Please see how to get in touch with us here.

Thanks,

Sarah

Message 17 of 27 (1,502 Views)

Hi Sarah,

I responded as per your instructions on the 24th, but still haven't seen a response.  Please can you kindly have a look at this asap and update me on the progress.  I understand your normal response time is expected to be less than 48 hours, whereas this one has well gone past this time.

Thanks.

Message 18 of 27 (1,332 Views)
Tech Team

Hi @hemakott 

I can see we replied to your email yesterday. Please reply to it if you have any further questions.

Thanks,

Sukhi

Message 19 of 27 (1,266 Views)

Hi Sukhi,

Yes, a colleague of yours got in touch and passed me on to another team who could help.  But unfortunately it appeared as though your systems were down and the person that I was passed on to (Lerato) couldn't help straight away.  He promised to ring me back once the issues are resolved and I still haven't received this call so far.

Thanks.

Message 20 of 27 (1,262 Views)