Support:

Pay as you go services

Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
Si_baroni

Freebee rewardz - what are the rewards?

Was interested (and perhaps a little disappointed) to hear that Bonus Bank is being shut down - but does anyone have any info on what exactly the rewardz are for the new 'Freebee rewardz' scheme?

I've searched high and low but to no avail - just working out whether to cash in my bonus bank cash :smileywink:

Message 1 of 3 (20,993 Views)
Tech Team
Dave

Re: Freebee rewardz - what are the rewards?

[ Edited ]

Hi Si_baroni,

You're right; Bonus Bank is officially closing on September 30th.

We don't have the information on what's available through the new Freebee Rewardz yet, but you can redeem the balance of the bonus bank until the end of October, and we'll have more information before then to help you decide what you want to do with your balance.

Keep an eye on our Freebee Rewardz page for more information.

Dave

eForum Team

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 2 of 3 (20,859 Views)
Rank 1: Guest
luke198820

Re: Freebee rewardz - what are the rewards?

you can find out more about the freebee rewardz by going to www.vodafone.co.uk/move

Message 3 of 3 (20,825 Views)