You are here:
Ask a question:
Rank 6: Frequent Poster
Accepted Solution

Freebie rewards

I have a pay as you go mobile broadband usb internet dongle so can I register for rewards?
Message 1 of 6 (7,319 Views)
Rank 1: Guest

Re: Freebie rewards

can't spend my rewards

Message 2 of 6 (7,314 Views)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi guys,

Lolli101 - The Freebees are only available for phone customers. Mobile Broadband customers aren't included in the promotion.

milly2dolly - What's haopening when you try? Are you using the same login details you have registered for My Account?

Dave

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 3 of 6 (7,294 Views)
Rank 6: Frequent Poster

Thanks Dave. My thoughts for Vodafone, I think its terrible that only phone users on pay as you go are rewarded, all pay as you go users should be eligible for rewards. Been a customer for 19 years, no rewards for loyalty?!
Message 4 of 6 (7,284 Views)
Rank 1: Guest

I am really getting stressed out I have been trying to claim my freebie rewardz for 6 months and never can get to claim them, always get to claim rewardz page only to find vodafone closed down or unable to open page really starting to feel let down with vodafone been a pay as you go customer for around 10 years

Message 5 of 6 (4,803 Views)
Tech Team
Tech Team

Hi jane1, 

We can help with this, we'll just need access to your account. 

Take a look here for how to get in touch.

Thanks, 

Kay

Message 6 of 6 (4,741 Views)