You are here:
Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
M4ri3

Freebie rewards

I have been trying to claim my rewards for over 2 days, not only is the website down but I have also spent near enough £4 credit calling costumer service to be cut off mid call, I also put £15 credit on last night and brought another web pack as i couldn't get online and assumed I'd ran out. I still wasn't able to so after numerous of calls to your terrible costumer service line I had somehow brought another web pack which I didn't need or want so please do explain why I have only 60 texts left and no data?
I've had nothing but Aggro since joining VODAFONE.
Message 1 of 6 (2,696 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
James

Re: Freebie rewards

Hi M4ri3,

So that we can see what’s happening, we will need to access your account and you can see how to contact the team here.

James

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 2 of 6 (2,649 Views)
clive_young

This has to be the worst website and most soul destroying experience, ever.  I have been trying to claim rewads for over a week. Previous to this I tried unseccesfully for about the same time over 6 months ago.

I have only ever got "some parts of this site are being upgraded" Oh, realy? It's been like this for months now!

If you realy want to improve the site then just remove most of the rubbish and let people claim their "rewardz" by fixing this part of the site.

If I ever do manage to claim my "rewardz" I will be cashing the lot in and moving very quickly to another provider.

Message 3 of 6 (1,260 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
James

Hi clive_young,

Please try clearing your cache and cookies and try a different browser.

If this still doesn’t work, please contact the team here to get it escalated.

James

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 4 of 6 (1,247 Views)
paulie74

I agree. Give us the rewards we have earned, instead of messing about. Your website is a mess. I want my rewards and i then want out.

Message 5 of 6 (1,199 Views)
Tech Team
Tech Team
Kay

Hi paulie74, 

We're aware of an issue with accessing the Rewardz page at the moment and this is being looked into. 

Apologies for any inconvenience caused in the meantime. 

Thanks, 

Kay

Message 6 of 6 (1,168 Views)