You are here:

Pay as you go services

Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest

Freedom Freebee Unlimited Texts

[ Edited ]

[EDIT: I got this sorted on the Live Chat, apparently it was just a technical issue and the policy really no longer applies.]

Hello!

I recently bought a £10 Freebee (9th March I think) and have since used up all 3000 of my "unlimited" texts. Online, it told me how many out of 3000 I had left to use, but upon dialling 2345 I was simply told I had "unlimited" with no specific number. I understand it's not truly unlimited under the Fair Usage Policy, but according to the last post by James in this thread - http://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Pay-as-you-go-services/Freedom-Freebee-pack-question/td-p/1658744 - it no longer applies and they are truly unlimited. 

Truthfully, his post was after I had already bought the Freebee so is it possible it was only a recent change I missed out on but will have next month?

Thanks,

George.

Message 1 of 2 (1,324 Views)
Moderator (Retired)

Re: Freedom Freebee Unlimited Texts

[ Edited ]

Hi rodox,

I'm glad you got this sorted. :smileyhappy:

Dave

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 2 of 2 (1,285 Views)
Need more credit?

Top Up

It's easy to top up online.

Top up
Vodafone Freebee Rewardz

Vodafone Freebee Rewardz

Earn Rewardz points every time you top up.

Grab or grow your points