You are here:
Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
rodox

Freedom Freebee Unlimited Texts

[ Edited ]

[EDIT: I got this sorted on the Live Chat, apparently it was just a technical issue and the policy really no longer applies.]

Hello!

I recently bought a £10 Freebee (9th March I think) and have since used up all 3000 of my "unlimited" texts. Online, it told me how many out of 3000 I had left to use, but upon dialling 2345 I was simply told I had "unlimited" with no specific number. I understand it's not truly unlimited under the Fair Usage Policy, but according to the last post by James in this thread - http://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Pay-as-you-go-services/Freedom-Freebee-pack-question/td-p/1658744 - it no longer applies and they are truly unlimited. 

Truthfully, his post was after I had already bought the Freebee so is it possible it was only a recent change I missed out on but will have next month?

Thanks,

George.

Message 1 of 2 (816 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
Dave

Re: Freedom Freebee Unlimited Texts

[ Edited ]

Hi rodox,

I'm glad you got this sorted. :smileyhappy:

Dave

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 2 of 2 (777 Views)