Support:

Pay as you go services

Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
mrsean93

Freedom packs not working?

Hi,

I for some reason when I try to get a freedom pack i can only get £5 - text pack or web pack? When i then click another link to freedom packs i get a message saying the service is unavailable. I want to be able to buy the £10 freedom pack how can i do this without having to goto the shop. I'm not being lazy just the que in the local shop is huge normally and i don't want to have to stand around for 15 - 20 mins just to get a £10 freedom pack.

I have also tried online yet still no luck :smileysad:

Is there any way i can change top up credit into a pack as i have had to buy £10 top-up instead so that i can at least call someone.

Thanks,

Message 1 of 3 (3,971 Views)
Rank 1: Guest
magenta1

Re: Freedom packs not working?

I have had the same, click the link for freedom packs and just get the £5 pack option.

I used my bonus bank credit for a freedom pack and it said there was an error and it wasn't available at the time and just put credit on the phone. 

Message 2 of 3 (3,949 Views)
Tech Team
Wayne

Re: Freedom packs not working?

Hi mrsean93 and welcome to the eForum

Thanks for your post here. I'm sorry to hear that you are having problems with this. I appreciate how frustrating this must be for you.

Can you tell me if you have opted for Vodafone freebies? If you have then you cannot get Freedom packs as well.

If not, then can you tell me if you have ever been able to get the £10 Freedom packs? Has it been a temporary thing?

Please let me know and we'll be happy to look into this further for you

Thanks

Wayne

eForum Team

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 3 of 3 (3,932 Views)