Support:

Pay as you go services

Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
sarahfm

Getting a PAC code

I've been trying to get a PAC code from Vodaphone for several days now but the recorded message is always the same - that the service is not available.   Apart from the fact that this is pretty poor customer service, is there any way I can get this PAC code without having to dial a premium rate number?

Thanks,

Sarah

Message 1 of 3 (6,564 Views)
Rank 50: Grand Master
drey_p

Re: Getting a PAC code

Hi Sarahfm

You can request your PAC code by calling 191 from your Vodafone line. Alternatively you could fill out the contact us Webform or pop into your local VF store and they can arrange it for you there.

Has my post helped you? If so please click the Thumbs Up button!
:smileywink:
Message 2 of 3 (6,561 Views)
Tech Team
Ian_C

Re: Getting a PAC code

Hi sarahfm,

Thanks for your post and welcome.

Is there a particular reason why you want to cancel your contract?  Thanks to drey_p for that help too. :smileytongue:

A PM is on the way to you now.

Follow those instructions and we’ll be in touch as soon as possible to help with this.

We’re a small team and are very popular, so don’t be surprised if it takes a couple of days for us to call.

Cheers

Ian

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 3 of 3 (6,527 Views)