You are here:

Pay as you go services

Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest

HELP!! Internet not working- FREEDOM FREEBEE

[ Edited ]

I have the text and web freebie, the texts are still working but the web is not working any more.

I tried checking to see if my internet ran out but when i call up the answer phone returns me to the main menu without saying my balance, and when i log on to my online account it just says a problem has ocurred when i try check my allowance and how much i have left.

My phone for some reason does not connect to wifi either so im left unable to use the internet at all. 

Message 1 of 2 (1,547 Views)
Moderator (Retired)

Re: HELP!! Internet not working- FREEDOM FREEBEE

Hi mdasilva89,

This is a bit strange since you can’t connect to Wi-Fi or the mobile network.

What error message do you get?

What phone are you using?

If you back up all of your data and perform a factory reset, does the issue continue?

James

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 2 of 2 (1,496 Views)
Announcements

Outlet

Save money on phones and tablets.

Vodafone Outlet offers fantastic deals on brand new devices from our clearance range, and great savings on Nearly New phones and tablets.

Need more credit?

Top Up

It's easy to top up online.

Top up
Vodafone Freebee Rewardz

Vodafone Freebee Rewardz

Earn Rewardz points every time you top up.

Grab or grow your points