You are here:
Ask a question:
Rank 45: Oracle IV

How Long does it take?

Hw long does it normally take for a Text and Web freebee to activate after topping up?

Find this post useful? Give it the thumbs up below!

Message 1 of 5 (5,434 Views)
Moderator (Retired)

Re: How Long does it take?

[ Edited ]

Hey Nabs,

To be honest the pack should activate within a few minutes however, it has been know to take up to 24 hours for it to be activated if it is the first time the pack has been requested.

Are you having trouble with your Freebee bundle? if yes, please let me know and I can take a look at it for you.

James

If you have any comments regarding how I have handled your query today, please complete our short feedback survey.

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 2 of 5 (5,430 Views)
Rank 45: Oracle IV

Cheers for the quick reply James,

I'll find out when the new phone is fully charged and can switch it on.lol

Find this post useful? Give it the thumbs up below!

Message 3 of 5 (5,425 Views)
Rank 1: Guest

Hi there,

I am having the same problem with my Freebiee. This is the third time I've topped up with the Freebiee and my money has not come in yet and I need to make urgent phone calls. How can I get the money to come in ASAP?

Thanks

Message 4 of 5 (1,484 Views)
Tech Team

Hi Cosmina

It can take up to 24 hours for this to be applied.

We'll be happy to check the transaction, just contact us here.

DaveCD

Message 5 of 5 (1,465 Views)