Support:

Pay as you go services

Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
JamesZhao

How can you make it so complicated?

Posted from Facebook
1. You overcharged by not terminating my contract in time when you had promised me over the phone 2. You still haven't cancelled my direct debit as of today which was setup for my contract with you, but you had emailed me previously that my number had migrated to payt 3. I can't use my number in China and yet you asked to make a chargeable phone call to register my number as payt 4. I followed your instructions and I still can't have roaming services and you just ignored my requests to lift bar on roaming (roaming had been fine over the years until June this year). 5. You asked me to create online account when I can't even receive security text messages in China 6. When I asked you to enable roaming for my number, you asked for all the sensitive security questions AGAIN, suggesting I'll have to start over with your Customer Service. My UK phone number is crucial for me while abroad and I have to sort it out NOW. I think you are deliberately delaying the process as you know I'm not in the UK at the moment. After 9 years, we are finally tired of dealing with each other. If that's the case, please issue a PAC code immediately and we'll part ways. History tell me there'll be hurdles ahead of me this time. Just tell me what they are. Thanks
Message 1 of 4 (2,882 Views)
Tech Team
Simon

Re: How can you make it so complicated?

Hi JamesZhao

Thanks for your post. It's disappointing to read that you've experienced so many difficulties with your contract termination and subsequent roaming setup on PAYG. We'll do all that we can to help. 

As all of your questions require access to your account we'll need to speak to you directly. I've sent a private message with details of how to contact our team so that we can ultimately get all of this resolved for you. I can assure you that we would never purposely obstruct or delay any processes to ensure that you have the required features on your account.

You can find your PM inbox here. If you can't access this link, please ensure that the box next to "Turn on private messages" is ticked on this page, and let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thanks

Simon

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 2 of 4 (2,817 Views)
JamesZhao

[ Edited ]
Posted from Facebook

Hi Simon, thanks for reply. I can't access the PM on the forum. Could you PM me via facebook or send to my email: (removed for security) - which is the email associated with my phone number/account. Thanks James

Message 3 of 4 (2,796 Views)
JamesZhao

Posted from Facebook
sorry, ignore that message I just sent - can access the PM now.. thanks
Message 4 of 4 (2,778 Views)