Support:

Pay as you go services

Ask a question:
Rank 5: Regular Poster
jim30

How do I spend freebee rewardz

I've been claiming rewardz when topping up on mobile PAYG phone and letting them grow. I now want to spend them. On Freebee login I enter the MyAccount username and password on the left hand side of screen (as the right hand side is for registering and when I try putting my number there it says already registered)

This now goes to Vodafone home page which shows myaccount(logged in) on right hand side and the red coloured bar going along the top saying mobile phones, price plans etc etc. the rest of screen is blank.

There is no mention of how many rewardz points I have or directions how to spend them.

On a separate point I have a PAYG MOBILE BROADBAND number that I have been collecting rewardz points on. When I enter the MyAccount username and password on left hand side of screen of Freebee login this takes me to Vodafone home page for my account with all the details available - except no reference to number of rewardz points I have or how to spend.

I wonder if for some reason in my cases that the MyAccount username and password have not been linked to the registration required for Freebee Rewardz and need assistance to get this sorted please.

Message 1 of 5 (14,544 Views)
Tech Team
Dave

Re: How do I spend freebee rewardz

Hi Jim30,

I'm popping you an email so we can see exactly what's happening and get this sorted for you.

Dave

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 2 of 5 (14,480 Views)
Rank 5: Regular Poster
jim30

Got your email thanks and replied to it. Basically got instructed to re register for My Account after one of the tech team spoke to me and said that deleting my account and reregistering should clear the glitch.

Now having problem getting to stage 2 of the registering for My Account step - as not yet received a security code by text.

Message 3 of 5 (14,464 Views)
Rank 1: Guest
SHARONORR1

I have built rewardz points and now want to see what I can claim can you tell me how to do this

Thanks

Message 4 of 5 (12,410 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)
Lee

Hi there SHARONORR1,

Thanks for your post.

You can find out how to redeem your Freebees at the link provided :smileywink:

Cheers,

LeeH

Message 5 of 5 (12,382 Views)