Search in eForum:
09-02-2011 05:58 PM
This topic has been covered may times before but I feel it necessary to raise this as a new topic.
I have some questions about maximum top-ups:
- Why is there a limit on top-ups?
- And if, as I gather this is done to avoid fraud, why is it set at such a ridiculously low limit?
- Why is no mention made of this top-up limit when you purchase your phone?
- Why is there no mention of this limit any where on the Vodafone website? In fact, on one of the help pages is says I can top up to £50
- What can I do to get my top up limit removed? After all it is my phone and my money. Sure I should be able to say what I do with it
- Can you also point me to the phrase in my contract where this limit is stated
At the moment I have hit what appears to be the £30 limit. But being on holiday in New Zealand my normal PAYG costs are higher than normal and using it for occasional business use, I am self-employed, it is important that I stay in touch.
Please don't fob me off with the :there is nothing we can do". If that is the case then put me in touch with someone who can.
Or is this Vodafone's sneaky way of getting you on to a monthly contract.