Support:

Pay as you go services

Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
snowmaid

Minutes and txt's that have disapeared

[ Edited ]

I decided to take a freedom pack (100 min plus 300 txt's) as I hardly ever use the phone, mainly phoning family (for which I have a family pack) and the odd call to others, such as GP etc.  I also hardly ever txt, in fact I hate txt'ing, so use that even less that I phone. 

I have seen that my minutes are finished (pack expires 12th April) and I have supposedly used 285 txt's!!!!!!!!!  There are a total of 40 txt's on my phone!!!!!

I can't get vodafone to have the common courtesy to phone me and not sure how to get this resolved other than going to Which?

I want to know if I can get a print out of these 'calls' and 'txt's and how I go about it?

Of course, if there is a legitimate reason that these are gone and vodafone are not at fault, I will apologise on here.  But I want to see the evidence!

Thanks

Kim

Message 1 of 5 (2,454 Views)
Rank 47: Master I
AnnS

Re: Minutes and txt's that have disapeared

[ Edited ]

If you had logged into your Online Account, you would have been able to see the balance remaining on your Freedom Pack.  You would also be able to see how much credit you have remaining on your account.

Other ways you are able to keep a regular check on your remaining allowance is as follows :

• call 2345 from your mobile phone and select option 4 to hear the balance
  • call *#1345# from your mobile phone for an on-screen display
  • visit www.vodafone.co.uk and login to My account.
  •  

If you give Customer Services a call on 191, they will be able to help with any enquiries you have with your Freedom Pack.

You are able to get a print out of calls on PAYG, but there is a charge for the service.

Ann
    Message 2 of 5 (2,448 Views)
    snowmaid

Thanks for this.  My point is that the most calling I do is to my family, and as I have a family pack as well, there should still be loads of minutes left as I hardly ever make calls.  It is also saying I have used 285 txt's.  I hate txt'ing with a passion and there is a total of 40 sent txt's on my phone since December, when I was given the phone for Christmas. 

I will ask for itemised bill.

Thanks

Message 3 of 5 (2,431 Views)
    Rank 47: Master I
    AnnS

If you have not used the allowance and texts have been sent on your phone and minutes used,  the last question to ask is :

Is there absolutely any chance that someone could have used your phone and made calls and sent texts ?

You will be able to get to the bottom of it, but asking for an itemised list of calls with cost, it was £10, not quite sure if its the same price now.

At least now, you will be able to keep a check on your remaining allowance when you get your next Freedom Pack.

Ann
    Message 4 of 5 (2,422 Views)
    snowmaid

I finally managed to get through to customer services and have discovered that I have used the minutes with calls I made......*blush*

I said I would post an apology to Vodafone and am doing so!

My txt's are in fact not that I have used 285....but that I have 285 remaining.........

Don't I feel the idiot....

Apologies Vodafone......!

Rant over.....

But your customer service still stinks as I am still waiting for a response to my emails! 

Sorry....had to get a last word in....  :smileywink:

Message 5 of 5 (2,412 Views)