Support:

Pay as you go services

Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
moulee
Accepted Solution

New to Vodafone , I have a couple of questions

Hello Fellow forum members.

I have just received my micro sim today from Vodafone . Im a new customer coming from T-Mobile .

I have taken the 12 months sim only contract with 9 months half price.

My questions , Im trying to port my number over with my pac code from T-mobile and the web page www.vodafone.co.uk/keepmynumber . I have already registered with online billing . So when i fill in all the details and click submit I get an error staing the process could not be completed ? Is there a problem with online number porting ? I will give customer services a call tomorrow

Secondly as mentioned I joined the offer stating the first 9 Months were half price . I have an iPhone 4s and the Vodafone app is showing my monthly cost as the full amount , is this normal and will just the correct amount of money be taken .

Not sure if i have any other questions yet , but you never know

Thank you for any help and advice

Moulee

Message 1 of 8 (2,186 Views)
Rank 44: Oracle III
Nabs

Re: New to Vodafone , I have a couple of questions

Hi moulee,

Welcome to the forum, Thanks for joining!

moulee wrote:

My questions , Im trying to port my number over with my pac code from T-mobile and the web page www.vodafone.co.uk/keepmynumber . I have already registered with online billing . So when i fill in all the details and click submit I get an error staing the process could not be completed ? Is there a problem with online number porting ? I will give customer services a call tomorrow

It could be an issue with the number porting site online. There is a lot of maintenance that happens overnight so it could be down to that. Give it another try in the monring and if you still have no joy post back and one of the Tech Team can get in touch and sort this out for you.

moulee wrote:

Secondly as mentioned I joined the offer stating the first 9 Months were half price . I have an iPhone 4s and the Vodafone app is showing my monthly cost as the full amount , is this normal and will just the correct amount of money be taken .

Don't worry this is normal. Any promotional discount is applied on your bill at the end of the month so you will find it always shows the full amount in the My Vodafone app or via My Account. You will see a credit for 50% of your line rental applied to your bill each month.

moulee wrote:

Not sure if i have any other questions yet , but you never know

I'm sure plenty mopre will come up. Just give us a shout if you do think of any :smileyhappy:

Find this post useful? Give it the thumbs up below!

Message 2 of 8 (2,179 Views)
moulee

Thank you for taking time to reply Nabs

I will try again in the morning.

I did search before posting and found a few people had asked similar questions about discounted price plans.

Thanks again Moulee
Message 3 of 8 (2,176 Views)
moulee

I'm still getting the same error message this morning " Unfortunately, your request cannot be processed "

I will try again this evening if it still fails then I will give customer service a call
Message 4 of 8 (2,164 Views)
Tech Team
DaveCD

[ Edited ]

Hi moulee

Thank you for your posts and a very warm welcome to the eForum.:smileyhappy:

I can see there has already been some excellent support from Nabs (Thank You) and so we can take a look at the porting issue you are having I have sent you a Private Message to follow, once we have your response we will be in touch as soon as we can.

You can find your PM inbox here.

Many Thanks

DaveCD

eForum Team

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 5 of 8 (2,138 Views)
India21

Hya can someone help me i dont know how to post a question on here many thanks
Message 6 of 8 (2,132 Views)
moulee

Thank you for the PM.

I did ring customer services this afternoon to complete the number porting , it would not complete online.

Thank you for your help though

Moulee

Message 7 of 8 (2,122 Views)
moulee

Hi India21

Click on post new topic main sections of your chosen forum.

I hope this helps
Message 8 of 8 (2,103 Views)