Support:

Pay as you go services

Ask a question:
Rank 6: Frequent Poster
clavell

Online Chat.... Problems...

Please, Please, Please could someone email the online chat team and stop them from telling people to "Port" their Payt numbers over the vodafone web site.. It doesnt work & simply cancels the order without telling the customer..

Also if someone wants to place a business order - they need to use their business details - not get told to use their "personal details" - for "Security"...
Message 1 of 6 (10,184 Views)
Tech Team
James

Hi The Master,

Thank you for your feedback we will cascade this over to there managers to update this with them directly.

James
eForum Team

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 2 of 6 (10,184 Views)
Rank 6: Frequent Poster
clavell

Excellent!!!!

Cheers James....

;)
Message 3 of 6 (10,184 Views)
Rank 1: Guest
donnaharvey

Re: Online Chat.... Problems...

Yes online chat.... A waste of time....... I was offered an upgrade from a web chat operator and I stated that I would think about offer.  The following day I tried to accept the offer and the web chat operator would not  offer same deal although I had the full transcript of the conversation. This has been ongoing since 18/11/2010 and I have now been informed that there was no offer although I have it in black and white.   The offer was an upgrade for the iphone, so if they offer customers the deal take there and then or they will go back on their offer.  So disappointed in vodafone. Got a better deal with orange and on asking Vodafone would the price match I (nearly £100 difference) was offered the 191 number which is no good as it is online offers only. Can't wait till contract expires... Will go elsewhere after 10 years of dedication,

Message 4 of 6 (8,389 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
George

Hi donnaharvey,

Firstly, a very warm welcome to the eForum Family, it's always great to see new faces on here :smileyhappy:.

I'm sorry to hear of the poor experience you've had in trying to upgrade so I'd like to help you out here. I've just sent you an email so that we can discuss your options, if you reply with all the details then we'll be in touch as soon as we can :smileyhappy:.

George

eForum Team

Message 5 of 6 (8,350 Views)
Tech Team
Ian_C

Hi Donna,

Thanks for your time on the phone.

I'm thrilled we were able to sort out your upgrade and I'd love it if you'd let me know how you get on with your new iPhone 4. :smileyhappy:

Best Wishes

Ian

Web Relations Team

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 6 of 6 (8,298 Views)