Support:

Pay as you go services

Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
katiebarrett

Problem with My Vodafone App

Since I updated the app 10 days ago it hasnt worked.  I have deleted it and re downloaded it but this hasnt helped

Message 1 of 5 (3,051 Views)
Tech Team
James

Re: Problem with My Vodafone App

Hi katiebarrett,

Thanks for your post here and welcome to the Vodafone eForum from all of the team.

So that we can look at this for you please can you let me know what phone you are currently using and what version of the application you currently have installed?

Also if you are having issues with the app I would recommend backing up the phone to your PC then performing a factory reset and trying the applications again.

Please can you also let me know what error message you are receiving when you open the app?

James

If you have any comments regarding how I have handled your query today, please complete our short feedback survey.

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 2 of 5 (3,034 Views)
aitchisonk

My Vodafone app won't fully install.

I have tried deleting and reinstalling several times

It installs, but then under >Account I get the message

No network coverage

We can't retrieve your account information right now because you don't have any network signal or Wi-Fi coverage, please try again.

When trying with Wi-Fi on, I get a message saying that is has to be through the network.

I have four bars of signal, and can do anything else.

What's the problem and how do I fix it?

Message 3 of 5 (2,925 Views)
aitchisonk

and I really don't want to have to do a factory reset!

Message 4 of 5 (2,924 Views)
Tech Team
DaveCD

Hi aitchisonk

Thank you for your posts and a very warm welcome to the eForum.:smileyhappy:

The first time you connect with the 'My Vodafone' app you need to be connected to the 3G network rather than WiFi, please can you take a look at our Network Issues thread and post your results back here.

Are you able to connect to 'My Account' when logging on to a PC?

Please could you also advise us of the device you are using and the software version.

Many Thanks

DaveCD

eForum Team

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 5 of 5 (2,911 Views)