Support:

Pay as you go services

Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
Wigan_stu

Problems registering my account.

I've just bought a 3G Ps Vita but cannot set up my online account.

I keep getting the error message "Some Business Exception has occured while processing registration/subscription"

All details entered are correct and I've followed the guide to setting up the Vita with the Sim.

Thanks in advance

Message 1 of 37 (4,911 Views)
Steve_No_Job

Re: Problems registering my account.

i got problems too, vodaphone has failed me.

Message 2 of 37 (4,855 Views)
Tech Team
DaveCD

Hi Wigan_stu and Steve_No_Job

Thank you for your posts and a very warm welcome to the eForum. :smileyhappy:

Please can you take a look at the step by step guides for support on our Help Centre and let me know how you get on.

I have also sent you both a Private Message so when you have followed the guides, if you are still experiencing difficulties we can take a look for you.

You can find your PM inbox here.

Many Thanks

DaveCD

eForum Team

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 3 of 37 (4,761 Views)
jailanihar

Hi, I'm having problem with this as well.

Message 4 of 37 (4,741 Views)
Paul-H-UK

Same problem here.

Message 5 of 37 (4,715 Views)
Tech Team
Wayne

Hi jailanihar and Paul-H-UK

I’ll send you both a private message explaining how to get into contact with us so that we can look at this for you.

You can find your PM inbox here

Thanks

Wayne

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 6 of 37 (4,694 Views)
SixAndNine

Same problem.

Message 7 of 37 (4,681 Views)
chanandler

*sigh..... and me too! Getting the 'business error' when trying to create an account. WTF is going on???? Wasted an entire evening trying to sort this out when I should be enjoying playing on my new Vita?????

Message 8 of 37 (4,637 Views)
leeus

I am getting this too!!!! Someone please help!
Message 9 of 37 (4,605 Views)
Tech Team
Simon

Hi SixAndNine, chanandler and leeus

Thanks for your posts. I've sent a private message to you all with details on how to contact us directly. 

You can find your PM inbox here. If you can't access this link, please ensure that the box next to "Turn on private messages" is ticked on this page, and let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thanks

Simon

Message 10 of 37 (4,582 Views)
jailanihar

[ Edited ]

Hi wayne, 

i didn't receive your pm. My inbox is empty.

Message 11 of 37 (4,564 Views)
Tech Team
DaveCD

Hi jailanihar

Thank you for your post and for bringing this to our attention, I have resent this for you now.

Many Thanks

DaveCD

eForum Team

Message 12 of 37 (4,542 Views)
TheDr

I am also having problems when i try to register an account with a message saying:

There seems to be a problem with your account. Please try again or contact us.

• Some Business Exception has occured while processing registration/subscription

some help on this would be appreciated

Message 13 of 37 (4,531 Views)
jdee999

I am getting the same reply "Some Business Exception has occured while processing registration/subscription". Starting to drive me nuts!!!

Message 14 of 37 (4,513 Views)
AllanWest

Exactly the same problem for me. Bought a new vita - had no end of issues with getting the card working and when it finally became active I couldn't register with the same "Some Business Exception has occured while processing registration/subscription" error.

I phoned customer support I got through to a call centre on a dreadful line and a woman who quite frankly wouldn't listen to what I was saying about how the card works and that she had no record of the sim card and couldn't help me. Really frustrated at what has so far been a poor service from vodafone.

I did manage to top my Vita up with a credit card but I've not got a wipeout code either. Frustrated? Yes, i'm absolutely furious at the moment after 2 days of back and forth with your phone support people.
Message 15 of 37 (4,497 Views)
Tech Team
Dave

[ Edited ]

Hi guys,

TheDr, jdee999, AllanWest - I'm sending you all a PM so we can sort this.

Dave

Message 16 of 37 (4,486 Views)
TheDr

Hi Dave,

I followed instructions in the PM you sent, but have not had a response yet, how long will it take ?

Many thanks

Message 17 of 37 (4,441 Views)
oolubs12

Wont let me create and account

I've been trying to create an account and everytime I try it comes up with Some Business Exception has occured while processing registration/subscription.

It's a playstation vita sim card not sure if this helps , also topped up fine no problems with it.

Nathan

Message 18 of 37 (4,445 Views)
oolubs12

Re: Wont let me create and account

Also got my wipeout code within 15 mins great just the account left now
Message 19 of 37 (4,434 Views)
Tech Team
Dave

Hi TheDr,

Can you confirm if you used the form or emailed, and if you used the email address registered to your eForum account?

Also, did you include the code in the subject line?

I've checked our email system and cannot see anything from that email address. Once we have the details we're looking to get to everyone as quickly as possible.

Dave

Message 20 of 37 (4,430 Views)