Support:

Pay as you go services

Ask a question:
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)
Lee

Re: Vodafone Freebee Rewardz redemption problem

Hello D_J_D_99,

Many thanks for your post. I'm really sorry that this has happened again.

I've sent you a PM which can be accessed here. If you could follow the instructions in the PM and send us your details one of the team will be with you as soon as they can.

Cheers,

Lee

Message 40 of 475 (6,423 Views)
Rank 1: Guest
GeoffArnell

I have decided not to use Vodafone ever again.  I haven't the time or inclination to be taken for a ride.   What kind of feedback are you seeking.  I have been on the site again today trying to redeem points and it is worse than ever.  I can't even select a reward now!

Message 41 of 475 (5,240 Views)
Tech Team
Simon

Hi GeoffArnell

It's a shame to see that you feel this way about Vodafone. Did you send the information across to us as Wayne suggested in our earlier post? I'm confident that whatever issue you have with accessing your Rewardz Points we'll be able to resolve for you.

I've sent the PM across to you again with details of how to contact our team directly. You can find your PM inbox here. If you can't access this link, please ensure that the box next to "Turn on private messages" is ticked on this page, and let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thanks

Simon

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 42 of 475 (5,225 Views)
D_J_D_99

Problem solved!

I hope this helps the people in the forum, but I think I may have found a solution to the problem. It appears that the issue is with the email address section of the form that has to be filled in. If you use the email address that the account is linked to, it doesn't work. I tried an alternate email address to redeem my voucher, and low and behold it worked first time! I've since received the voucher, and can happily report that everything seems to be working.

Message 43 of 475 (5,218 Views)
GeoffArnell

Nope!  Tried an alternative email address still asked to confirm postal address.  When I click on "That's Right" nothing happens.

Message 44 of 475 (5,209 Views)
Luzzy

Vodafone Freebie Rewardz

Hi,

Before logging into 'Freebie Rewardz' the screen states:

"Log in to check your Pointz balance and see all the codes you haven't used yet."

However, after logging in I cannot find anywhere on the site that shows unused points or any list of previous codes I have entered. All I can see is an account balance.

Can anyone help me by telling me where on the site I can see a history of my freebie rewardz?

Many Thanks, Laura.

Message 45 of 475 (5,817 Views)
Rank 14: Guide III
maxx_gr8

Re: Vodafone Freebie Rewardz

Check your online account, there would be a picture of Freebee Rewardz (Grab and Grow) ... it'd look similar to an advert ... click on it and you'll be redirected to your Freebee Rewardz section ... from there, enjoy the benefits of the points you've accumulated :smileyhappy:

Or, click on the following link and then click on 'Log in now' button:

https://rewardz.vodafone.co.uk/index.php

Cheers!
Maxx_gr8
Message 46 of 475 (5,769 Views)
Administrator
Phil

Hi Luzzy,

I see maxx_gr8 has helped you with this and given you the correct answer.  Let us know if there's anything else we can assist with.

Thanks,

Phil

Message 47 of 475 (5,755 Views)
Luzzy

Hi,

Thanks for both your replies.

However I have no problem logging into the Freebie Rewardz section and seeing my account balance.

I would like to see an account history if possible e.g. when I entered codes, when I redeemed vouchers, do I have any unused codes etc.

Does the website not have this feature??

Many Thanks

Regards ,Laura.

Message 48 of 475 (5,747 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)
Lee

Hi there Luzzy,

I'm afraid not. Customer services would be able to tell you this :smileywink:

Cheers,

LeeH

Message 49 of 475 (5,711 Views)
Irawotan

I would like to be able to claim my rewardz. Even when I have logged into the main site, another log in is requested from me at the rewardz page - but then ut takes me to a blank screen. I have tried all manner of ways and links - same issue. Most frustrating. Please advise.

Irawotan.

Message 50 of 475 (5,381 Views)
Tech Team
Tech Team
Kay

Good Afternoon Irawotan, 

Welcome to the eForum. :smileyhappy:

I can understand the frustration this is causing. So that i can look into this further please follow the instructions in the private message I've just sent you, once we have your email a member of the team will be in touch.

You can find your PM inbox here.

Best wishes, 

Kay

Web Relations Team

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 51 of 475 (5,323 Views)
Luzzy

Hi Kay,

Thank you for your message.

However, I have check my inbox and there is no message.

Please could you re-send the message?

Many Thanks.

Regards, Laura.

Message 52 of 475 (5,318 Views)
Tech Team
Dave

Hi Luzzy,

I'll get that re-sent now for you.

Dave

Message 53 of 475 (5,315 Views)
Dsmashley

I changed from PAYG to contract in January. I had 3000 points from my rewardz. Had issues logging in so emailed customer service who have kindly told me that my points have disappeared as my number status has changed. This may not be the fortune of the century but reward points build loyalty and loyalty strengthens custom. I am being told that my points cannot be reinstated and they hope I understand.
Message 54 of 475 (4,975 Views)
Luzzy

Hi, Just read your message. With 3000 points you could have ordered a £30 voucher for Asda! It's a lot of money to lose these days. I have just checked the FAQ on the Freebie Rewardz site and it states:

Can I transfer my Pointz to a different mobile number?

Yes. If you get a new SIM or a new number, you’ll still keep the Pointz you’ve grown. To transfer your Pointz to a different number please call 191. Calls cost 25p to speak to a customer service advisor.

I think it would be worth giving them another call, it seems unfair.

Good Luck!
Regards, Laura.
Message 55 of 475 (4,965 Views)
Dsmashley

Thanks, will give this a try.
Message 56 of 475 (4,962 Views)
rainbowcopper

I unfortunately have the same problem. I have 3150 points and I want to redeem a 20 pounds asda voucher.When I press the claim button it come up says

ERROR
Sorry, it looks like something's up with the Vodafone Freebee Rewardz site. Swarms of us are looking into the problem and we'll have everything back up and running as soon as we possibly can.
I want to claim rewardz asap. Please can someone fix this.
Message 57 of 475 (3,782 Views)
rainbowcopper

Re: Vodafone freebie rewardz is bugged.

I unfortunately have the same problem. I have 3150 points and I want to redeem a 20 pounds asda voucher.When I press the claim button it come up says

ERROR
Sorry, it looks like something's up with the Vodafone Freebee Rewardz site. Swarms of us are looking into the problem and we'll have everything back up and running as soon as we possibly can.
I want to claim rewardz asap. Please can someone fix this.
Message 58 of 475 (3,782 Views)
Tech Team
Dave

Hi rainbowcopper,

We're not aware of a general site issue which would cause this. Can you try clearing your cache and cookies to see if there's a trapped error getting in the way?

If that doesn't help, Click here to get us your details so we can have a closer look.

Dave

Message 59 of 475 (3,764 Views)