Support:

Pay as you go services

Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
sadsaz

Re: HELP cant get into claim rewards! Really fed up

The link seemed to vanish but still cant get in.........

https://www.vodafone.co.uk/myvodafone/faces/oracle/webcenter/portalapp/pages/micrositeResponder.jspx...

copyied it again is anyone from vodafone here to help????????????

Message 100 of 478 (2,002 Views)
sadsaz

Re: freebee rewardz website problems

Its beyond a joke now im having the same problem as you :smileysad: and gutted as my daughter wanted her phone today for birthday. Iv been trying for over a week so went instore...........NO HELP either! i too can log in and thats the only link i cant get into is check my rewards to get the phone code to use in store!!! Xmas is near too and vodafone will look set to lose custom.............Thanks vodafone for upsetting my daughters.day :manmad: and its not like i left it too late been trying and noone is helping or even telling us they are working on it!!!! Hreat customer service NOT

Message 101 of 478 (1,997 Views)
Rank 2: First Poster
bevan238

Re: HELP cant get into claim rewards! Really fed up

There seems to be so many complaints on this forum about My Account and the Rewardz webpage going back months now. There is obviously some issue they have not been able to sort. Who knows when and if it will be fixed. If you call customer service on 191 then they can email a request to the Rewardz team for whatever you want to claim. It might take a few days with it being the weekend but they will eventually text you the redemption code for the phone. I've done this before.
Message 102 of 478 (1,991 Views)
bevan238

Re: Rewardz points unable to redeem

If you call 191, customer service can email the Rewardz team with your request for vouchers. I've had to do this before. It might take a few days longer with it being the weekend now. Goodness knows when the Rewardz website will be fixed. There is complaints going back months on the eforum.
Message 103 of 478 (1,981 Views)
Azzaz12345

rewardz

Hi do you still get rewardz points with a freedom freebee. thanks bill.
Message 104 of 478 (1,636 Views)
xxtickerxx

Rewardz website does not work.

Is it really that hard for a multi billion pound company to get a functioning website?

The Rewardz system does not work. It`s not a user problem it`s a vodafone problem. I only wanted a simple voucher and now have spent 2 hours on this crappy website getting blank page after blank page.

It`s not a cache problem or a browser problem or a user problem it`s a broken website. I have tried firefox, Internet Explorer, my phone and a tablet and it goes to a blank page after clicking see your pointz every single time on every device. If it`s a registration problem it`s still your fault. We don`t register expecting it to not work.

After all the threads on it why is it not fixed. Customers do not want to jump through hoops and have to email back and forth only for tech support to give their generic ummmm clear you cache reply which just wastes time.

Fix your website or hire someone competent enough to do it instead. It`s beyond ridiculous for a company of your size.

Message 105 of 478 (1,939 Views)
Tech Team
Sukhi

Re: Cannot see Rewardz

Hi uphillcat

Have you tried using a different browser? Also try clearing your cache and cookies.

If you're still not able to login get in touch here.

Thanks

Sukhi

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 106 of 478 (1,342 Views)
FabioC

Re: Cannot see Rewardz

Good day,

This has been going on for days, and if you look at the thread you will find many more people with the same problem and that solution you are suggesting does not work, and will not work.

All due respect Sukhi, please keep yourselvs up to date with all conversations that are going on in this forum and please sort out your website issues before suggesting solutions which are interely to disregard Vodafone's mistakes/problems!

Thank you.

Message 107 of 478 (1,945 Views)
mikw

Re: vodafone freebee rewardz

So what is the solution then?

We have got to ring them? Go into a shop and ask?

Because I cannot see any solutions here, only a redirection to the contacts page once again.

Dear me Vodafone this is about as poor a customer experience as I have ever had.

Are there any administrators monitoring this pointless forum?

Just looks like a smokescreen to me and not a help page, poor.

So off I go again waiting hours in a que for your call centre agents, and when i do get through, my battery dies due to constant overuse.

Pathetic!

Message 108 of 478 (1,938 Views)
thelmajoyhughes

vodafone freebee rewardz

Hi Am having problems viewing my freebee rewardz points, I login and go to spend rewardz but all I get is a blank page!!!!! have tried using Explorer browser, Firefox browser and now am in google chrome!!!! I have over 4000 points and want to upgrade my phone.

Message 109 of 478 (1,935 Views)
Rank 34: Scholar III
Annie_N

Re: rewardz

Yes, every time you top up you'll be sent a code which you can then convert to Rewardz Pointz. The same whether it's a straight top-up or to purchase a Freedom Freebee pack.

Annie.
Message 110 of 478 (1,607 Views)
kenedy

Website faults and Freebeez rewardz

Looking at this website forum, this problem that i am having with the "white screen" when i am trying to redeem rewardz points seems to have been going on for some time now.

Every time i try to spend these reward points the page does not show on screen, only the white blank page shows ??.

I would be greatful if someone from this company of vodafone could explain how to deal with this as it does get frustrating to encounter the same problem ever time i try to redeem these elusive "freebee" points.

PS, any advice from forum members would be very welcomed indeed.........many thanks

Message 112 of 478 (1,639 Views)
jacrut

Re: Vodafone Freebie Rewardz

No it wont.. Page goes blank!!!!!

Message 113 of 478 (1,696 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
Dave

Hi all,

Apologies for the delay in responding. We respond to everyone's posts in time order, and we're working to get to everyone in turn as quickly as we can.

Although, as this thread proves, there are people experiencing issues with claiming their Rewardz, the majority of customers are not having any. This is why we need to look at the affected accounts in turn to find out why you're having issues and if there is a link.

To do this, we need to ask you to click here to get us your details. I've sent a PM to each person who has said they're currently having problems on this thread.

Dave

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 114 of 478 (1,886 Views)
JEGBIE

I'm another customer who can't get in - exactly the same issue - when I go to claim just takes me to a blank screen.

Also on eforum can can follow link posted from tech team as says access defined.

Message 115 of 478 (1,879 Views)
Azzaz12345

Rewardz

Hi can one of you tech guys please tell me how to redeem 2000 points for a debernhams voucher as the site is clearly not working once again in anticipation I awaited a reply .
Message 116 of 478 (1,913 Views)
avmcnally

Re: Rewardz

Am in same boat.  Can login to main account,Cant login to rewardz page. just get a blank page. All caches cleared on different computers using either ie 9 or chrome. 

Message 117 of 478 (1,902 Views)
Azzaz12345

we both awaite in anticipation bud.
Message 118 of 478 (1,897 Views)
joannelouise72

Me too not been able to log in for months?
Message 119 of 478 (1,892 Views)
Azzaz12345

rewardz

Come on vodafone you promise great rewardz for topping up common sense tells you rewardz issue needs a fix fast on again in anticipation.
Message 120 of 478 (1,873 Views)