Ask a question:
Rank 2: First Poster
Azzaz12345
Accepted Solution

Rewardz

Hi try to spend points screen goes blank any idears thanks in anticipation.
Message 111 of 478 (14,807 Views)
Rank 1: Guest
D_J_D_99

Vodafone Freebee Rewardz redemption problem

I've been growing my points using the rewardz codes, and i'm trying to redeem them for a voucher in Burton. I get as far as entering my address details, but the next page asks have we got your address right? There is a button to confirm this, but nothing happens when this is clicked.

Is anyone else having this problem, and is there another way to redeem the offer as this doesn't seem to be working.

Message 1 of 478 (24,042 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)
Lee

Re: Vodafone Freebee Rewardz redemption problem

Hi there D_J_D_99,

Thanks for your post about the troubles you're having redeeming your points.

I'm afraid I can't answer this one right now but I've sent an email to our support teams for advice and as soon as I have a response I'll update the thread.

In the meantime, thanks for your patience.

Cheers,

Lee

Message 2 of 478 (23,962 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)
Lee

[ Edited ]

Hi again D_J_D_99,

I've had word back and need you to provide us with your account details so we can get this one sorted.

I've sent an email to your registered eForum address. Please could you reply and we'll get this fixed? Could you also confirm which browser you are using?

Cheers,

Lee

Message 3 of 478 (23,941 Views)
D_J_D_99

Hi, i've replied to the email you sent. It asked me for a security code, unfortunately to my knowledge I don't actually have one. I mentioned as much in the email.

As for my browser, i'm using internet explorer.

Message 4 of 478 (23,888 Views)
LiamByrne

Hiya..i've had the same bloody problem..after the ''double check my address is right'' nothing...annoying as i have tried this on 5 DIFFERENT computers with no luck..have tried it on google,google crome,opera and nothing seems to work...also when trying to contact you/complain i've wrote a long email only to,on the next page after sending be told that ''this service is currently unavaliable''...is really starting to wind me up as all i want to do is claim my reward in time for christmas!!!BTW Think it's not the best idea to have to wait up to 10 days to recieve my voucher through the post??would'nt it be much easier to set up a link where u could possibly print out your voucher or at least be given a reference number that you could then use in the selected shop?I have been trying this for weeks now and it does'nt look like i'll recieve any voucher(s) before christmas and am sure i am not alone in saying that these would've came in pretty handy at this time of year...Also as i live inbetween the u.k and ireland vodafone ireland can not help and if i ring vodafone england it cost's me much more than the stated 25p!Any help/reply would be greatly appriciated

Message 5 of 478 (23,816 Views)
Tech Team
Wayne

Hi LiamByrne and welcome to the eForum

Thanks for your post here. I’m sorry to hear that you are having problems with this too.

So that we can sort this out for you I’m going to send you an email over to the email address that you registered with. All you need to do is hit reply and fill in all of the information it asks for. We’ll then get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks

Wayne

eForum Team

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 6 of 478 (23,777 Views)
D_J_D_99

Hi,

Iwas just wondering if there had been an update to this problem yet. I haven't heard anything in a while, and just to be sure that the problem hadn't been resolved without me realising, I tried again to redeem this morning, to no avail.

James

Message 7 of 478 (23,586 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
Martin

Hi D_J_D_99

I am just chasing an update now. As soon as I hear something back I will let you know.

Thanks

Martin 

Message 8 of 478 (23,556 Views)
Brendan84

Hi All, having the exact same problem, is there a solution?????? 

Message 9 of 478 (23,498 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)
Lee

Hi Brendan84,

I've just forwarded your details on to the team that can get this sorted for you. I've obtained them from a previous email chain you've contacted us with.

Once I've had a response I'll update the thread.

Cheers,

Lee

Message 10 of 478 (23,475 Views)
kevinyeti

i find i also cannot redeem my rewardz i now have 2 codes waiting to complete any ideas

Message 11 of 478 (23,459 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
Dave

Hi kevinyeti

To best get to the bottom of this, we could do with seeing exactly what is happening.

Can you confirm for me exactly what steps you are following when you try to redeem your Rewardz, right from step one, and including the error message you get? We don't need any secure details or the codes themselves yet, but it would help to see if people are all experiencing the same issue.

Also, can you confirm the browser you're using and any others you may have tried on? If you've only tried one, then can you try it on a second for me?

Dave

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 12 of 478 (23,428 Views)
LiamByrne

I'm still having the same problem and tbh this is getting ridiculous....had 1 phone call to say we're looking into it..a couple of generic email's but absolutely no solution(and i won't hold my breath)this has been going on since christmas and i am sick of hearing''this is unusual??''as i'm obviously just 1 of many people experiencing this problem....have tried it on near to 30 computers now and still no result...the tech team has been of no help and seem to have forgotten about me...originally wanted my vouchers for christmas and when this did'nt happen i was rather unpleased but thought ''oh well,christmas is a busy time,i'm sure it'll get sorted in the new year'' HOW WRONG WAS I????This has been going on for nearly 3 months and the only corespondance i have had is said phone call and the only emails i have recieved are online questionairres about the service...needless to say i was'nt complementary!!!After assurances that you was ''looking into it''(3-4 weeks ago) I have booked time off work for the 20th-25th of february as i intended to put my £20 voucher towards painting my hallway and will be less than impressed if this time is wasted waiting around for a response off you.

Message 13 of 478 (23,132 Views)
Tech Team
DaveCD

Hi LiamByrne

Thank you for your post and I am sorry to see you feel we had forgotten you as I can assure you this is not the case.

I have replied to you via email from our email chain, if you could respond with the required information I can get this resolved for you quickly and efficiently.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Many Thanks

DaveCD

eForum Team

Message 14 of 478 (23,117 Views)
D_J_D_99

I hate to say it, but i'm in the same boat, I've been waiting since early December for a fix to this problem.I too wanted the vouchers in time for Christmas, but then thought that with it being a busy time it'd be early New Year.  I've responded to emails I have received promptly, and had a phone call a few weeks ago, asking for the same information about browsers that I have been answering in emails for the last few months.

What's frustrating about this is that being a web designer myself, I know for a fact that the problem with the redemption is to do with the script for the buttong to confirm the email address. It looks to me like there is a piece of the script missing for the confirmation when the button is clicked, hence the void(null) message appearing in the bottom left of the screen when the cursor hovers over said button.

Message 15 of 478 (22,940 Views)
Tech Team
DaveCD

Hi D_J_D_99

Thanks for your post and a very warm welcome. :smileyhappy:

I am sure we can get this resolved for you (maybe not in time for christmas though:smileywink:).

I have sent you a Private Message so we can investigate this further, all you need to do is follow the instructions and we will be in touch as soon as we can.

You can find your PM inbox here.

Many Thanks

DaveCD

eForum Team

Message 16 of 478 (22,916 Views)
Beemac

I'm suick of this saga too.  I've been complaining since well beforee Christmas and the vouchers I was looking for were to be Christmas presents, so I was out more money - unfairly.  I've had emails from the "tech people" and a phone conversation with a fdemale from India, absolutely to no avail.  I have in excess of 10,000 points and I want my vouchers. 

No, I will NOT get a screenshot and attach it to an emaiil. 

No, I will NOT answer instant messages from the "Tech people" on here.  If there's a problem, they should fix it then tell EVERYONE how to sort it.  Vodafone entered into a contract with us, and as part of the Rewaerds programme I'm entitled to my vouchers.  I don't see why I should do all the running around, when it's clearly their problem!

By the way, when I tried again today, the system said they're having technical problems.,  I opted last nigth to email Vodafone using the customer contact form and after having filled it in, when I sent it, well.. It didn't - that service was unavailable at the moment.  Rubbish!

Vodafone, YOU need to fix this problem NOW!  Oncve I have my vouchers, I'm off to O2

Message 17 of 478 (22,911 Views)
D_J_D_99

Unfortunately, i've been sent a PM which asks me to email a complaint using a code. The problem now is that I can't send this email, as 'this part of the site is currently down'. I've tried this for the past three days now to no avail.
Message 18 of 478 (22,877 Views)
Tech Team
Simon

[ Edited ]

Hi Beemac

I can appreciate from the nature of your post that you've spent a considerable amount of time chasing this up. However, as these are individual cases we will be required to gain access to your PAYG account so that we're able to investigate it further. We work closely with all teams across the business including PAYG so I've no doubt that we'll be able to resolve this for you.

I've sent a Private Message with details on how to contact our team directly. You can find your PM inbox here. If you can't access this link, please ensure that the box next to "Turn on private messages" is ticked on this page, and let us know if you need any further assistance.

If you experience any difficulties with contact us form as D_J_D_99 has please use the direct e-mail address provided in the second paragraph of the PM. D_J_D_99 if you could do the same that would be great.

Thanks

Simon

Message 19 of 478 (22,873 Views)