Support:

Pay as you go services

Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
avenged11
Accepted Solution

Top up voucher help?

My dad recently bought a new phone and 10 pound top up with it, I've tried to top it up but cant find the voucher number anywhere. Where it says 10 pound top up voucher it has underneath it Voucher Serial # Store ID and Transaction ID but no voucher number, I cant find it anywhere else on the reciept. Can you help?

Message 1 of 9 (5,716 Views)
Rank 34: Scholar III
mari1970

Re: Top up voucher help?

Hi avenged11,

There should be a 12 digit PIN number on your receipt, it may even say activation code..

If your receipt does not have this then your only option would be to return the voucher to the place of purchase

Message 2 of 9 (5,714 Views)
marwa3

I recently buyed £5 top up but it keep saying it not "not going thoughr ry agian later" it been 4 days of tryith but still not working

Message 3 of 9 (4,875 Views)
Rank 34: Scholar III
mari1970

Hi marwa3,

Your quickest option to get your issue resolved is to contact Customer Services, either on 191 from a Vodafone phone or 08700776655 from another line..

If you keep on trying to apply the voucher then at some point it will be blocked

Message 4 of 9 (4,866 Views)
moonchestermark

i bought a top up voucher a few days ago but it does not go through the system it keeps saying try again later

Message 5 of 9 (2,952 Views)
Tech Team
Ben_H

Hi moonchestermark,

If you've not already sorted this in store, with 191 or via Live help, then I've sent instructions on how to reach my team here. We'll do our best to reply to your email within 48 hours. :smileyhappy:

Many thanks, Ben

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 6 of 9 (2,853 Views)
bozz

Ok here it is ,firstly this is the worst website thats never ever works properly ,and just makes using vodofone a complete scream worthy experience ,

i have just bought a top up voucher of £15 i already have £6 in my account ,the website accepted the voucher ,buyt then tells me the system has changed and i need to turn the voucher into a top up pack ok ,my mobile number is registered ,and i go to the top up pack part ,i cant see anywhere where i can convert a voucher to a top up pack ,only by paying with a credit card ,ive just bought a voucher for £15 this is impossible either the website says oive got to register when i try to do this it says im already registered ,its driving me potty ,HEEEEEEELLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPP ??????????

Bozz sheffield 

Message 7 of 9 (1,561 Views)
Rank 33: Scholar II
Annie_N

Hi bozz

Is this a dongle that you're talking about, rather than a phone?  If so, I hope that the answer is contained in THIS thread, especially posts 8-10, towards the bottom of the thread.  The only difference is that, under 'TopUp and usage' you'll see an 'Activate voucher' option - I think this will enable you to add the £15 voucher to your credit, then from that you should be able to use some of your resulting total credit to purchase a web pack, as described.

Sorry to be a bit vague; I also have a dongle, and have rather been making it up as I go along, but I and others seem to have found that, give or take the odd detail, this works out.  But, yes, I do agree, it is immensely frustrating!

Annie.

Message 8 of 9 (1,553 Views)
Tech Team
Ben_H

Hi Bozz,

I'm sorry if you've struggled to transfer the credit over. Has the advice given by Annie_N helped at all?

If you're still unable to do this I've sent instructions on how to reach my team here so we can sort it for you.

Cheers, Ben

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 9 of 9 (1,549 Views)