Support:

Pay as you go services

Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
marie404

Unable to Claim Freebie Rewards

Hello,

For nearly a week now i have tried to claim my rewards.

I have 10900 pts.

I want a Blackberry 9320 (10000 pts)

I cannot claim this from the site, i get a javascript void error.

I have been in my local branch, they cannot help me.

I have rang 191, they couldnt help me

I have e-mailed back and forth with customer services for nearly a week.

I have taken screenshots and e-mailed  them to customer services days ago, no reply. E-mailed them again to remind them, i then got a reply asking me to clear my cookies.....really!

This is clear to me that you dont want me to claim my rewards and will try anything to put me off.

Hopefully someone here will finally get this resolved.

THIS IS NOT GOOD PUBLICITY FOR VODAPHONE.

Message 1 of 16 (9,087 Views)
marie404

Re: Unable to Claim Freebie Rewards

Day 8 and still no help!
Looks like i will have to get in touch with the Ombudsman, not good really is it ?
Message 2 of 16 (9,056 Views)
Tech Team
Dave

Hi marie404,

So we can take a look at what's happening I'm going to pop you a PM. If you follow the directions in that we can get this chased up for you.

You can find your PM inbox here. If you can't access this link, please ensure that the box next to "Turn on private messages" is ticked on this page, and let us know if you need any further assistance.

Dave

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 3 of 16 (9,053 Views)
marie404

Thank you for replying.
I have followed your instructions, you should have a reply.
Message 4 of 16 (9,045 Views)
dannyden

HI SORRY I CANNOT HELP YOU,BUT ALTHOUGH MODERN TECHNOLOGY IS WONDERFUL,THE MAIN PROBLEM IS THAT WE ARE TALKING TO FACELESS PEOPLE AND THE STAFF IN THE SHOPS KNOW HOW TO SELL YOU A PHONE BUT NOT GOOD AT ADVICE ON THESE KIND OF PROBLEMS. |i WISH I COULD,BUT AS I SAID YOU CAN ONLY HOPE THAT ONE OF THE FACELESS PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET WILL EVENTUALLY COME THROUGH WITH SOME HELP FOR YOU. i CANNOT EVEN SIGN IN TO SPEND MINE AS I SAID IN EARLIER EMAIL and that is a long time i have been trying. Write managing director should be on sight somewhere they do not like being bothered by people who for want of a better word we shal refer to us as customers,it irritates them and takes them away from more important things like company lunches and other important meetings so keep sending you will get some action i hope you do anyway good luck with search i have given up on mine will leave them to great  grandchildren in my will may have sorted it by then:womanmad::smileymad:

Message 5 of 16 (6,116 Views)
nikkiroo

I canny claim my points either been trying nearly 2 weeks also shop told me canny do anything
Message 6 of 16 (4,764 Views)
nikkiroo

So how do a get to claim my rewards
Message 7 of 16 (4,760 Views)
Tech Team
Andy

[ Edited ]

Hi nikkiroo,

I’m not aware of any general issues that would prevent you claiming your Rewardz.

I’d recommend that you clear your browser cache and cookies as this should work. Also, do you see the same issue with a different browser?

If none of the suggestions work, we’ll need to take a look into this for you and see what’s happening.

You can see how to get in touch with us here.

Thanks

Andrew

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 8 of 16 (4,740 Views)
wendydaal

I have tried so may times to try and spend my "  Freebee Rewardz " points but the message online is always the same "Ooops the sytem is down return to home page ". I would like to exchange my points and have no way of redeeming them ever - as this has been going on for months. I think that this would help Vodafone raise it's profile as regards Customer Service- if they could address this asap. I look forward to hearing from the Tech Team to resolve this.

Message 9 of 16 (599 Views)
Rank 33: Scholar II
Annie_N

Hi wendydaal

I don't know what route you've been using to try to access your Rewardz points, but does  https://rewardz.vodafone.co.uk/code-login/ work any better? You have to have your phone to hand when using it, as they'll send you a security code by SMS.

If you can try this using a different browser, or try clearing cache and cookies before using the link, so much the better.

Annie.

Message 10 of 16 (594 Views)
Rank 3: Occasional Poster
chris_n

I am having the same issues, why are we constantly told to clear the cache, every other website works without having to resort to clearing the cache and loosing settings for every other site you visit. Come on Vodafone get your terrible websites sorted out by some competant programmers.

Message 11 of 16 (592 Views)
Annie_N

chris_n wrote:

I am having the same issues, why are we constantly told to clear the cache, every other website works without having to resort to clearing the cache and loosing settings for every other site you visit. Come on Vodafone get your terrible websites sorted out by some competant programmers.

Merely my suggestion, although I'm not Vodafone, largely because in this case it seemed to work for me. But I do agree that clearing history out of the way does cause other problems. The only definite advantage I can report is that my 10-pages-per-month allowance with the New York Times seems to become indefinitely extended. :smileylol:

Does the link I've suggested get you any further forward? Some people report success, others not - can't say for sure whether anyone other than me ever clears cache and cookies.

Annie.

Message 12 of 16 (582 Views)
Rank 3: Occasional Poster
chris_n

I guess our posts crossed Annie. I have redemed points since by using my account on my wifes computer, it is only used as an Admin account and had never been used on the net with that account.

Message 13 of 16 (578 Views)
wendydaal

Hi Annie,

Thanks I have tried both of your ideas - but with no sucess. I still get the "Oops error message " . Thanks for trying to help though. Wish there was a way to do it though !

Message 14 of 16 (569 Views)
Annie_N

Best hold on for help from the Tech Team!

Annie.

Message 15 of 16 (566 Views)
Tech Team
Ben_H

Hi wendydaal,

Welcome to the eForum! :smileyhappy:

If the steps Annie_N mentioned haven't worked for you, chances are it's an account issue. Don't worry though, I've sent instructions on how to reach my team here so we can fix it. :smileywink:

Cheers, Ben

Message 16 of 16 (539 Views)