You are here:
Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
RobArcher

Unable to redeem Freebees Rewardz points

I've now buit up quite a lot of points but when I click onto the 'redeem rewardz' or 'spend points'button, and I enter my login details I get the following message: 

Please see the following errors 
Sorry, we're having a technical problem at the moment. Please try again in a few minutes.

I've tried at all times of the day for the last couple of months but to no avail. I've checked that my login deatils are currect but still no luck. 

I'd like to take advantage of the rewardz. Please somebody help!

Rob

Message 1 of 14 (11,183 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)
Lee

Re: Unable to redeem Freebees Rewardz points

Hi there RobArcher,

Thanks for your post. I'm sorry to read that you're unable to redeem your Rewardz.

We can help with this, though we'll need to access your account to do so.

I've sent you a PM which can be accessed here. If you could follow the instructions in the PM and send us your details one of the team will be with you as soon as they can.

Cheers,

Lee

Message 2 of 14 (11,158 Views)
somera

Re: Unable access vodafone freebee page

hi i toped up my phone yeaterday and put in £5 credit and i recieved a rewards code since yesterday i am trying to get access to the vodafone freebee page but i am unable to it just shows the sign that it is loding but it won't load so i can't access my points or check for any unused codes or enter my new code and i have bbuilt up quite a lot of points could you please help me

Message 3 of 14 (11,141 Views)
Tech Team
DaveCD

Hi somera

Thank you for your post and a very warm welcome to the eForum.:smileyhappy:

We have been made aware that there was a number of failures with this service and this has now been resolved, please can you let me know if you are still having difficulties.

Many Thanks

DaveCD

eForum Team

Message 4 of 14 (11,107 Views)
anncarsey

I'm contacting you on behalf on my aunt who over 70 and definitely not computer literate.

Over the past few weeks we've popped into our local shop (who tried to register the phone, but we still had to contact customer services!) de-registered and re-registered her phone in her name and on Friday I tried to claim a Nokia 100 mobile phone for 1500 points, we got all the way through to "click here to send text"  at which points we get a error page pop up (see details below)

https://rewardz.vodafone.co.uk/index.php#error?title=Error+trying+to+confirm+reward&text=There+was+a...   (see attachment)

After several attempts and getting the same error I gave up.

I tried again later that evening but got the same problem, so I then contacted the online chat team, who after describing the problem I had told me to contact customer services and they'd sort it out for me.

I didn't notice the page title (above) until tried again the next morning, which to me seems to state that there's definitely a problem with people trying to claim rewards online.

So I contacted customer services (Rosey) this morning once again explaining the problem to which she then said to me "she couldn't help because of the... Yep...   "DATA PROTECTION ACT" !

I told her that the website and the online chat advisor told me to call you, but she insisted she couldn't and wouldn't help us out, and that all she could do was to forward the details onto the online team and let them sort it out and contact us, well I requested that they call my aunt as I previously mentioned she not at all good with technology and never uses the text messaging on her phone.

So you're my last hope, I hope your able to help out as the phone she's get in an antique and keeps deleting names from the address book so every few days I have to re-enter the details. I've tried to give her one of my old phones but they're just too advanced for her all she needs are the functions that the Nokia 100 that she's trying to claim has.

Any help/advice you can give will be most appreciated.

Yours

Tony (on behalf of Ann)

Message 5 of 14 (9,454 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
Dave

Hi Tony,

We can only discuss matters specific to the account with the account holder on completion of the necessary security, and we can only discuss this with another person with the vocal permission of the account holder. This can be given either by them instore with ID or by phone, at which point the account is noted so say this authorisation has been received. Without that, the Customer Service advisor would have correctly stated that they could not proceed.

I can pop you a PM to get the details, but we could not access the account without either Ann's prior authorisation noted on the account or her being present when we call to provide it at the time. If you can arrange either of these, then follow the directions in the PM and we'll be happy to help.

You can find your PM inbox here. If you can't access this link, please ensure that the box next to "Turn on private messages" is ticked on this page, and let us know if you need any further assistance.

I appreciate that this need for verification is making it harder to resolve your issue, but I'm sure you can understand the need to protect our customers and their accounts.

Dave

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 6 of 14 (9,409 Views)
BruceLarg

Posted from Facebook
I'm having exactly the same problem as highlighted by 'RobArcher' but the message reads... Sorry, it looks like something's up with the Vodafone Freebee Rewardz site. Swarms of us are looking into the problem and we'll have everything back up and running as soon as we possibly can. Could someone please help me sort this? Bruce.
Message 7 of 14 (8,952 Views)
Tempres

I am having exactly the same problem as Rob Archer.  Please help.

Message 8 of 14 (8,930 Views)
BruceLarg

Still Unable to Claim Freebee Rewardz

I'm having exactly the same problem as highlighted by 'RobArcher' but the message reads...

Sorry, it looks like something's up with the Vodafone Freebee Rewardz site. Swarms of us are looking into the problem and we'll have everything back up and running as soon as we possibly can.

Could someone please help in sorting this error/fault?

Bruce.

Message 9 of 14 (8,944 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
Andy

Hi BruceLarg and Tempres, 

We'll need to look at your accounts to investigate further so, to get the ball rolling, I've just sent you both a PM.

You can find your PM inbox here. If you can't access this link, please ensure that the box next to "Turn on private messages" is ticked on this page, and let us know if you need any further assistance.

Follow the details in the PM and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.

Thanks

Andrew

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 10 of 14 (8,894 Views)
higginsthomas

I have the same problem and have had for as long as I can remember
Tried emailing you but no response
Message 11 of 14 (6,042 Views)
Tech Team
Ben_H

Hi higginsthomas,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the eForum! :smileyhappy:

Can I grab the reference number you got from the last email you sent? It will be in the auto-reply confirming that your message reached us and will look something like [#12345678]. 

If you didn't get an auto-reply then the email you sent failed. I've sent instructions on how to reach my team here should you need to reattempt another. 

Cheers, Ben

Message 12 of 14 (5,956 Views)
Cherylend

I  saved over 2500point and have been trying to redeem my points for a new phone and unable to do so

Message 13 of 14 (4,676 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
Andy

Hi Cherylend,

Are you getting any error messages when you try to redeem your points?

Try clearing your browser cache and cookies to see if this fixes it for you.

Also, do you see the same issue in a different browser?

If neither suggestion helps, we’ll need to dig a little deeper.

See how to get in touch with us here.

Thanks,

Andrew

Message 14 of 14 (4,645 Views)