Support:

Pay as you go services

Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
alexopou84

Urgent - Connection to this number is restricted on this...

Hello all,

I'm trying to make a call and I keep receiving the following message:

"Connection to this number is restricted on this phone, Please contact your customer care agent "

I'm trying to call 191 and when I'm ready to contact an agent i still hear the above mentioned message.

Any suggestions?

Message 1 of 4 (3,052 Views)
Tech Team
Wayne

Re: Urgent - Connection to this number is restricted on this...

Hi alexopou84 and welcome to the eForum

Thanks for your post here. I’ll send you an email over to the email address that you registered with so that we can check this for you. Simply hit reply and fill in all of the information it asks for and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks

Wayne

eForum Team

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 2 of 4 (3,009 Views)
Rank 1: Guest
shanmulholland

my phone isnt sending text or letting me make a phone call, its saying,

"Connection to this number is restricted on this phone, Please contact your customer care agent "

do you know what i can do about it?

Message 3 of 4 (2,424 Views)
Rank 47: Master I
AnnS

shanmulholland wrote:

my phone isnt sending text or letting me make a phone call, its saying,

do you know what i can do about it?

If you have signal and the phone is not allowing you to make calls or send texts, It would be most likely an account problem.  The quickest way would be to call Customer Care from an alternative phone, you will be able to find all the contact us numbers from the website.

Ann
Message 4 of 4 (2,422 Views)